Let's see your set up!

It came pre fab from one of those little pre fab shed places I think it was amish run, they came out dropped it off with this dope zero turn shed mover, leveled it and left.

3 Likes

Oh the amish, ya im not near them any more but good to know. I had a few of those from amish companies and ya jt was the same as you done in no time.

I called the company to inquire, the informed me they had one built already that met my needs and that there delivery for the more was canceled. I had a shed less then 12 hours after I called in

3 Likes

Ya they dont mess around, built more than a few houses in amish country with them. There all working for the family so its like a bunch of army ants showing up. They do great work from my experiences with them. Had alot of interesting times with them.

8 Likes

Most of those shed places here in northeast are run by Mennonites. They embrace technology and for sure were using that sweet ass trailer. Mennonites do many jobs for Amish that Amish cant accomplish without tech.

4 Likes

That makes sense. I don’t believe the delivery driver was amish just probably the employee, ‘amish direct sheds’ or something along that line was the name of the company

2 Likes

How much did it run you @Badcookieextracts?

Check out Old Hickory Sheds out of Redding. You can buy, lease, or rent!

2 Likes

We lost a huge construction job to the amish and they had a guy who would drive them and rent them tools so they didn’t technically own them. Since they all work for the family theyd show up 20+ deep and didnt matter the hourly wage cause it was all for the family. Saw an ild amish guy come up with half mil in under 30 mins so some guy didnt buy a piece of land and put up a strip mall. There some serious people.

8 Likes

She’d was ~5k delivered it’s a 10x20

6 Likes

Expanded this backyard boogie over the last two weeks. This is a pic of the foyer with isolated stations surrounding the blast room.

Detail.

Blast Room:

All electric isolated or hardwired. MVP 60 upgrade over previous parallel TRS21 setup, 120# double jacketed solvent tank, -40c 20L chiller on top of a 6"x24" collection pot. Kinda like a viking riding a pony, it’s a lil top heavy. Will butt another 6x24 into the existing one next week to even it out a bit. Two sous vids not pictured.

20 Likes

Exhaust fan or not, that chiller should not be in the same room as your extractor.

It has a relay on the compressor that almost certainly qualifies as a source of ignition.

Gas tank needs secured too.

23 Likes

Second the nitro needs to be chained to then wall.

7 Likes

kinda new if anyone humble enough to help me on a few rookie things? could use any tips on ratio of crc powder. I kinda winged it here on the build. Btw the crc is below the ball valve now

5 Likes

I wanna hug her :relaxed:

4 Likes

I have a similar setup and I put my CRC before the ball valve. I’m only using B80 though so additional contact time is beneficial. Let us know any questions you have, we want to make sure you stay safe :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Finally got to power on this EX80 I installed with Iron Fist, for Knotty at Primo Cannabis last week

Stoked to implement my simplified hybrid (Active + Passive) concept and see it work with a proper chiller

I personally don’t love mirrored systems as they present a logistical challenge to plumb safely without any hoses as tripping hazards… and for a few other reasons…

So I elected to plumb everything overhead with stainless tubing and make drop lines down to the components. Make it as simple as possible to operate with no hoses to swap or disconnect. Hot gas boost from either pump, extra take-offs for nitrogen, remote port to send propane vapors, extra vacuum ports for the pump located outside the room. (But still exhausts into the room). Every component of the machine is bonded to ground - new WA requirement after the Sticky Budz incident - making things as safe as possible!

Kept 360 degree access around the system which is nice!

(the nitrogen tank isn’t secured here - they’re upgrading the bracket for something bigger.)

Had to dial in the bending skills for some three point saddles on two planes!

Fun stuff learning how to make everything lay perfectly square… on the ceiling :smile:

38 Likes

Epic! Are you knotty from back in the day

3 Likes

thanks! I’m not @knottyy he’s been making oil Years before my time, but I am the guy in his most recent instagram picture, lol. We’d hooked up the chiller a few weeks ago, and took 'er for a test drive with the guys at ProChillers before the machine was ready for hydrocarbons.

5 Likes

What happened?