Large scale fresh/ fresh frozen bubble hash machine

Check out mixer direct. They have huge tote mixers. You may have to email them and request a brochure. Way cheaper than any cannabis brand mixer. I think 300gal is like 5g’s. 350 Gal SS Tote & Mixer System (1000cps) – Mixer Direct

2 Likes
5 Likes

they don’t actually agitate well at all. not really the right tool imo.

both cement mixer or washing machine will do a better job.

id be happy to help you out if that falls thru. Our company is Hasatron USA we are a new England based manufacture of processing equipment. if your looking for something sooner we can help! we are 4-6 week lead time on washers right now what size washer are you looking at?

if you are looking for custom sized washers were happy to help. Our company is Hashatron we are a newengland based manufacture of processing equipment. we build everything from hand washing equipment to fully automated equipment. if you would like drop us a DM id be happy to provide you more information!

This claims it can do it without ice and uses a chiller

https://wackywillysweb.com/product/arctic-boomer-commercial-kit-ice-less-bubble-hash-washer/

2 Likes

Air agitation does not work. Tried that with horrendous yields. And what sort of chiller? Something tells me you’ll be waiting 2hrs to get it down to temp.

2 Likes

A simple rotovap chiller like a 1.5 hp polyscience chiller will get you to 0 c in 20 min or less

3 Likes

Made a little attachment for my Co2 lines to agitate. Gonna try it today to see how much better than using the BS paddle from PurePressure.

I’m in the process of making my own cold bubble extraction setup. Using a poly science 1.5hp chiller like @Apothecary36 mentioned earlier, double jacketed 44 gallon tank. Tube n tube heat exchanger for inlet water, tank set to 31.5°F. Vacuum the outside jacket for insulation. If my k-type has my inlet water hitting around 32-33°F, I shouldn’t need ice which would be dope. Ice, from what I have experienced, can break up the heads during stirring, making 6* harder to hit.

……i’lllllllllll keep y’all informed of how it turns out.

5 Likes

Got damn! That fool wanting over 20 racks for that?! Lord have mercy

2 Likes

Them California Air Tools air compressors suck ass. Look at the output and the PSI ratings for that machine.

You’d be much better off with a makita compressor from Home Depot. Over twice the output and continuous is over 3X the output of CAT, and half the price.

3 Likes

Nice bro it seems like we are all making bubble hash now lol

3 Likes

20 years ago I got my first set of bags. I just pulled them out of storage after finding a golf ball of 30 micron left overs. Still have the 5 gallon Canadian washer. :rofl:

1 Like

Fucking wacky Willy is a little too wacky for me.

2 Likes

Give the people what they want lol

1 Like

If you like the Bubble Magic, you will love the Mesclatore. We are giving this a try and so far so good. Check it out here:

6 Likes

I can’t wait :muscle:t3:

2 Likes

It looks like the robot version of me with a drill and paint mixer bit next to a trash can.

7 Likes

Here’s what we wash in, we fill it with about 200 gallons of water. Fully jacketed with a chiller hookups. Custom made from China.

9 Likes

Did you end up making a larger bubble magic? I’m going to make a 100 gallon one so if you had any challenges or it didn’t work let me know please and thank you

1 Like