Large scale fresh/ fresh frozen bubble hash machine

You’ve gotta be kidding me, I thought I had the only magnetic one

How clean is the hash on the first pass through?

Thanks for hipping me to it, nice machine!

1 Like

That’s cool to hear. Did you end up getting one?

Maratek has that as well.

Nah, just like being hip to what’s out there/avaliable in this great big world of ours.

1 Like

Osprey < Can confirm this is a quality piece of machinery. I’ve trained a few companies on using them, and they are straightforward, easy to use, clean and maintain, and minimally agitate the starting material - but can also be sped up to glean every last trichome in the final washes.

They’re available for purchase now and also have optional attachments such as The Nest, which is a space-saving catchment system for bubble bags (rather than Brute trashcans) that is complete with tri-clamp fittings for sanitary hoses + chugger pumps. LowTemp is currently developing an attachment for The Nest - an “Automatic Sieving Stack”, that is composed of metal, mesh filters that will be oscillated by a motorized unit, causing smaller particles and water to quickly sieve through your chosen filters - eliminating the need to “clean the bowling ball” while lifting bags to drain water. They’ve been dropping some hints on their website and IG more and more recently, so keep your eye out for that when it drops.

I’ve actually partnered with them to provide consulting to individuals and businesses looking to get into SHO production, so anybody can feel free to reach out to me to hear more. Also, if anyone would like, they can use my code “Botanichemist5” for 5% off purchases (can’t be used for Osprey & Nest tho)

2 Likes

Love your work brother, you are definitely a craftsman. Still looking forward to working with you should you bail from LTP. They do have a nice machine.

Take a look at some of the design features of the production version of the Mesclatore. I believe it’s a step or two above everything out there. I’d love to hear your thoughts, as we are always improving our designs.

3 Likes

An old ringer washing machine works for 50 gallons at a time most time you can get them for free or a couple hundred all these expensive machines are just the green tax

2 Likes

Though you make a point, these machines are not targeted to the hobbyist. If you are making this at home obviously this stuff is overkill.

These systems are meant for companies that have to pass inspections and need some sort of certification. You will not pass inspection at your GMP facility if using an old washing machine.

7 Likes

Thank you, my friend! I will let you know if anything ever changes.

Looks interesting! I’d love to see it in action someday. You’re in FL, right? Do you have any units being used in FL?

1 Like

Dude… have you seen the inside of a non-modified Bubble Magic 20gal? 4-5 washes and that thing catches hash & leaf matter in every possible crevice. It’s a great option for home-hashers IF MODIFIED That’s what I recommend for small-scale hashers, if they want to automate and not handwash. 5 Gal washer - $59

I’ve actually fixed a few of the wringing washing machines (my mom’s machine and mine - for clothes, not hash. lol) and they have nooks EVERYWHERE. You wonder why you have so many mismatched socks? They get stuck in washers and dryers. lol. I’d never use one of those machines to make hash that I wanted to smoke myself - which is the only hash I’ll approve for market.

3 Likes

Sorry I don’t know what I’m doing

I don’t have any locally, unfortunately. I’d love to have someone local who wants a demo unit. If anyone in South Florida or the general area is interested please reach out!

3 Likes

Had no clue you were based in FL. Awesome!

1 Like

What does this look like in the inside? Humboldt_K hasn’t been here in 1 year.

Several questions:

1. Anyone care to guess what should be in the inside? Does it look like a decarb propeller?

Doesn’t feel like it’d be like a centrifuge, not the appropriate weight distribution for something that’s going to shake hard.

1. how many liters do you estimate this capacity is?

2. can this operate in room temperature since it has a jacket to keep it cold?

3. what controls or options are on the typical controller?

1 Like

hello!
We have a 2x2000l semi-automated model, available for sale, French professional construction, can extract up to 100kg of ice o lator per day, contact me for wholesale producers!

What is “ice o lator” and the collection of it or even the process?

1 Like

so gwen, what is “ice o lator” selling for by the kg?!?

1 Like

I’m really hoping this is some sort of amazing ice machine