Large scale fresh/ fresh frozen bubble hash machine

Im going to send specs to my chinaman we need a giant one but do u think size would effect the efficiency of the spin

1 Like

I was looking at the brew buckets recently, look like a cheaper option for a stainless bucket. The only thing with the machine is that they are hard to clean compare to that.

Two like that https://www.ssbrewtech.com/collections/chronicals/products/half-barrel-chronical-fermenter

Whats your plan to aggitate in that?

Thats is my problem, maybe injecting some co2 at the bottom to make agitation, or a very small ā€œspinnerā€ that will just do a kind of vortex. lol

I was just thinking a air pump whatbwould be the benifit of using co2 vs o2?

https://www.wackywillysweb.com/proddetail.php?prod=rockettank17

I see it before, but I dont like it, it wash way to hard. The bubblenow machine are better than that setup, the only thing I like is the stainless lol

1 Like

Anyone else ever try one of these wacky Willy rocket tanks?

2 Likes

Yes, I have. We made a modified version of one from a conical beer fermenter but used compressed air instead of co2ā€¦ huge mistake on our part.

Hot compressed air didnā€™t work worth a damn, but I can imagine co2 being used for agitation it will 1000x better.

1 Like

That is good to know I wonder how the CO2 reacting with the water might change the chemical properties NPH in a manner that might hurt the bubble extraction

2 Likes

I always use a small amount of dry ice while making bubble to help maintain the temperature and to help agitate the solution moreā€¦

Now Iā€™m more a fan of a huge cement mixer. Works great!

5 Likes

Damn thatā€™s an idea. I have a kobalt 4 or 5cu ft cement mixer I use now for mixing soil and coco blends

3 Likes

That mixed with some 30 gallon bubble bags and youā€™re set

3 Likes

I love this idea.

Big doggin

2 Likes

Does anyone have experience with the Whistler Tech WT300 or the Vortex by FrenchyCanoli?

2 Likes

I thought Canolis were Italian.

You can buy one of the chinese centrifuge (ss washing machine) for <20k that will hold 40lbs of biomass at 1200 rpm, or agitate. Bonus of being able to heat or cool since its jacketed.

1 Like

Hello,

I have been researching the same thing. Where are you located and have you decided on anything in particular?

Did you have to go with a subzero truck or just a reefer/freezer truck? Frozen on the plant or shucked and frozen?

We went with the commercial scale PurePressure Axis Bruteless washing system.

Bad news for late comers: they are back ordered til Oct/Nov. and you have to put 10 grand down to be on the waiting list.

3 Likes