@ky_cbd offering consulting services to the public

Name: Kevin
Company Name: ky_cbd
Contact Info: kevin@kycbd.tech
Website: https://www.kycbd.tech **Please be patient as I rebuild
Team Size: 1

Services Offered: Available to help with many subjects from basic distillation, product formulation, general business planning and future outlooks, lean manufacturing practices, updating onboarding, random problem solving, cart filling, etc.

Rates: Rates vary, depending on the scope of the project, but $85/hr is typically the rate for onsite work. Phone & zoom consults are in the same range

States Available in: All states available provided travel is covered

Insured?: No

OLCC Workers Permit?: No

I’m not going to claim to be the best at anything here, especially when surrounded by such qualified and experienced individuals. What I think I’m very good at, is taking that step back and being able to assess your operation with maybe less constrained eyes than are normally looking at it. I believe I’m qualified to help with many things that will help with limiting liability and maintaining product quality.

Happy to offer a free 30 min phone consult with anyone who would like to see where I can come in and possibly help out, just send me an email, or DM to schedule the call.

If you’re curious about what I’ve been up to and want to get a sense of my values and past projects, this podcast from @Sidco_Cat is a quick history of my journey in the industry.

Wanted to tag some people I’ve worked with, either in the lab getting down and dirty together, or just spending hours on the phone bouncing around ideas. If you need a character reference or an idea of what I can do I’m sure they can comment on that. @VoodooExtracts1, @MedicineManHempCo, and @SubstituteCreature are the first few that come to mind and gave me the all-clear to tag them. I’ll update with more references and pictures of my work in the coming days.

Some of my public SOPs:
*Edit currently rebuilding most of this stuff… it got lost in a boating accident
freedom in packaging
Mechanical seperation
QWETOH bucket tek
Winterization on a budget
Acid etch glass using homemade stencils

Thanks for your consideration, looking forward to putting myself out there more and continuing to grow with all of you :call_me_hand:

45 Likes

This is great, Kevin. You are knowledgeable and honest. I can see how you could help a lot of people with businesses.

11 Likes

He has helped me in the past and my grandmother thanks him dearly

9 Likes

I would say honesty is the key word when working with Kevin, here. This gentleman will offer you nothing that you don’t squarely need and will help keep your budget as low as possible without sacrificing efficiency, professionalism or cleanliness of your business. Very rarely does a consultant have this sort of passion for cannabis 24/7 backed up with hard knowledge of every aspect of our world and ability to be a serious asset to a business like our friend here is.

15 Likes

Wanted to bump this post with some pics of my work and more info about what I can offer. All the pictures here were taken by me and I did everything in the process myself.

Started out in this biz doing about 250lbs/day bucket tek. This is crude that I dunked, winterized, and de-carbed. Outdoor biomass extracted at room temp

This is some second pass CBD distillate just a few days after distillation. Ran on a 5l LS SPD

When I first got to KY I was heavily involved from the start of the company to the point where it moved into M&A. I learned a lot with that company and moved on to a company that was certified organic, and I was able to be involved in the process of becoming FDA inspected with them.

I think I could add value to almost any company in a variety of ways. A company or project that ends up being successful often comes down to being efficient, sustainable, consistent, and accountable.

There’s a lot that goes into that so let’s have a chat and see what I can do to help :call_me_hand:

kevin@kycbd.tech

21 Likes

Knowledgeable :white_check_mark:
Communicative :white_check_mark:
Humble :white_check_mark:

I vouch for this man :100:
…he’s punctual, capable and driven.

The cherry on top is this dude is super friendly and easy to talk to… as I’m sure many of your already know!

My only complaint is that we haven’t had the chance to work on more things together.

13 Likes

Been busy working on my website for the last 2 days. I’m going to be posting some simple SOPs there for your reading pleasure.

I also added a contact form so anyone interested in setting up a free phone consult to discuss your projects can reach me via that form as well!

Check out my website here

15 Likes

Still waiting on some people to take me up on that free 30 min phone call :call_me_hand:

Let’s see what I can do to help you out!

10 Likes

I’ll back this guy all day!!! :facepunch::green_heart:

Bump bump bump it up

And he has free 30min phone calls wtf that’s awesome

8 Likes

Love it, Kevin! I checked it out!

7 Likes

Ayyyyy

Amazon links niiice. My dude.

LD5 seo mode mode mode

2 Likes

Lol this definitely seems like something we can trade phone calls on :rofl: seo:3d printer tricks is a 1:1 conversation rate right?

7 Likes

@sidco why can I edit the title and body of this post? But no other post…kinds weird just wondering

Happy Easter…and let’s get this guy some CBD consults piled up for him!!!

2 Likes

Wiki post

6 Likes

I’d hire Kevin in a second! Quality human, knowledgable consultant! Highly Recommend.

7 Likes

Agree with you all over the place!

4 Likes

Also as a side note I’m still doing level 3 verifications so if you wanna slang in style and have a lab that’s up to snuff I’m always available for those as well :call_me_hand:

Would love to drum up some buisness this month text me or reach out via the website contact form to get something started :tada:

P.s. thanks for all the kind words left here by the fam love you guys!

6 Likes

As a conscious effort to bolster the industry in my community anyone whose “local” around NC/TN will receive discounted rates as well as any minority, veteran, disabled, or woman owned cannabis buisnesses.

This has always been a passion project of mine first and a career choice second. It’s a borderline selfish endeavor considering the satisfaction I get from helping people achieve their dreams :call_me_hand: let’s get it gang

8 Likes

Just like your favorite stock market investor I’m here for another bump :tada::tada:

I’ll be traveling this month to the coast of NC if anyone around the Wilmington area needs a level 3 visit or a quick consult now’s the time to hmu :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

I met @ky_cbd briefly at a GLG meet up. Despite my mental proclivity at the time, he was positive, energetic (and funny!). My bet is that he is going to put that into his work for you.

8 Likes