GUN lobby to blame Weed for mass shootings to divert away from their military grade mass killing tools?

9 Likes

Maybe someone else is willing to sell them a gun, and that’s fine with me, after all this is supposed to be a free country.

My decision not to sell them a firearm does not equate to me advocating for the removal of their rights to buy a firearm. If not being willing to sell someone a firearm who I have good reason to suspect makes poor decisions makes me a bigot in your eyes, so be it. I see firearms ownership as a responsibility, and I do take it seriously. If I have reason to question your decision making skills I feel no obligation to help arm you…

5 Likes

And that’s why you’re not selling firearms thankfully
Still love you though not trying to be a dick!

2 Likes

I need a gun, any ar 15… Just kidding…

1 Like

If I buy any more guns my wife will probably shoot me🤣

4 Likes

This appears to be discrimination too… basically anyone can get a discount as long as you’re not a white dude. Just sayin’

5 Likes

buy more ammo then, thats gonna be hard to find soon like obama times I have enough to plink with.

3 Likes

I think in today’s litigious world you unfortunately have to take that into consideration. I see nothing wrong with them ( other than being stupid) but i can see how that act seems to fit or fall into a certain stereotype. Would i hire my friend with a jolly roger in black across his throat as my customer service guy, probably not. Simply because of possibly hurting the business and absolutely nothing to do with his ink. I don’t agree they don’t have the right but as were seeing as a sales/owner person you have to look farther than just that unfortunately

5 Likes

Just identify as a woman for the discount

13 Likes

on the minority thing- youre hispanic right??? the census came to my house like 6 times for some special info thing??? On the first visit she mentioned race and listed them. I told her hispanic isnt a race so why they have that? So then i told her im hispanic so its official. burrito and taco and a couple swears is all i know. Hispanics can be white o black or indigenous. theres no brown race or hispanic race, including many crime stats. Look they combine hispanic/brown european language speaking with white and thats why theres so many white crimes= https://www.google.com/search?q=murder+stats+by+race&rlz=1C1PRFI_enUS915US915&oq=murder+stats+by+race&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i10l2j0i10i22i30j0i10i22i30i455j0i390.5707j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
I should print this to read on the toilet, theres lots of assumptions can be made here- FBI — Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

I did notice when the shooter was a mexican kid they didnt mention it barely and on the news in chicago the first word out the reporters mouth in the east coast murder was white male.
The fbi chart says 770 white people killed hispanics, but 655 of the white people who killed hispanics are hispanic. So 125 white people killed hispanics in ethnic and not race terminology.

4 Likes

Just that I guess… I’m a cheap date :+1: discounts for everyone

2 Likes

I mean I honestly love this country! And trust me I’ll see anyone sneaking up!

Legally owned by the way…

10 Likes

But anyway… Our rights to own firearms is exactly what sets us apart from any other country on this entire planet. The fact that we were able to own firearms is the reason why we are the country that we are today regardless of the fucking horrible things that we did to get here…

At the end of the day the only thing that will save our life liberty and the way of life as we know it will be our firearms

4 Likes

what’s your longest shot?

I’ve got 10 confirmed over 800 m
In fact I wear a tattoo of a star on my shin for each one of those men

Dumbasses with India ink overseas…

12 Likes

https://www.armasight.com/

I also design and mfg IR & NV optics

4 Likes

its not though. dont you see taliban running around with guns? and ukraine is all armed up too now, are they gonna make it illegal to own a gun after russia wins half ukraine? I think they have guns in vietnam and cambodia too. Africa has few if any gun restrictions, i think brazil and much of s america has guns. The problem in this country is the politicians and the media.

1 Like

6 Likes

You got a future4200 discount code for us bro?

4 Likes

Looks like they’re out of Bulgaria?

2 Likes