GUN lobby to blame Weed for mass shootings to divert away from their military grade mass killing tools?

The new york post is a bulllshit rag anyway - I don’t think anyone is actually going to believe that.

11 Likes

“Military grade mass killing tools” :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

24 Likes

Was gonna point that out

“Ar’s ArE aSsAuLt RiFlE’s”

4 Likes

I’ll be keeping my weed and my military grade mass killing tools thank you very much

@Soxhlet how hard do you think it would be to make a picatinny mounted roach clip :rofl: we can call it the “puff and pew”

35 Likes

Loling.

3 Likes

Uh you’re missing the big prize here. ASSAULT BONGS. AR-420

15 bowls in the clip, rear end of the shell gets loaded with weed front end accepts the flame, bong mouthpiece out of the stock, rack the slide to kick the spent weed shell out and get a fresh green.

Thank you pay me.

31 Likes

Knew a old man who made a 45-70 shell into one of those old school wooden one hitter boxes from forever ago.

4 Likes

I feel like vietnam vets probably still smoke out of shit like that and call these heady boys the biggest pussies they’ve ever seen

5 Likes

Guaranteed im sure, its was absolutely pointless and absurd but awesome all at the same time. I can hear what my grandpa would be saying seeing all the shit on tv

2 Likes

The best advice i’ve ever received in my entire life is from my vietnam vet grandfather, No bullshit at fucking all from them. Everyone’s seen this before and they’re gonna see it again now.

“Never be an expert…an ex…is a has been…and a pert…is a fucking asshole”

11 Likes

A quote I follow to this day after you first told me that

2 Likes

I will never not shout quote til i’m fucking hoarse because a lot of people need to take that shit to heart these days.

2 Likes

Yeah there a different breed for sure, proud and glad to have spent so much of my childhood around men like that. We got pronoun’s or whatever going for us now.

3 Likes

I honestly have no idea where the fuck I would be without that dude. He’s the man that taught me the resistor color code in a way where I’d actually remember. Fuck my first memory of the dude is sitting on his lap, killing motherfuckers in Contra!

5 Likes

Feel the same, that kinda figure is huge when your young. It definitely cemented who i am from seeing them

2 Likes

My dad was the biggest bitch in the world that never ever held up his end so I’m glad I had a few real men in my family to show me what was up - Pep was a nam vet, grandfather on my dad’s side was a WW2 vet and my uncle who pretty much raised me was a badass fucking biker who wasn’t afraid of shit but also was the nicest dude you’ll ever meet in your life. I was beyond blessed.

4 Likes

I got lucky and had a a dad and grandpa who were rock solid fucking soldiers. Don’t give shit and don’t take shit and all life is a rental except your word and reputation. Words I’ve lived by since i heard them.

5 Likes

What about pharmaceutical drugs that are prescribed to people? I saw something floating around that was an in depth study on the links between psychiatric drugs and suicide and mass shootings.

I have yet to read it but I can find the link if anyone wants to.

This is a reply to OP

2 Likes

Benzos specifically give you a much much MUCH higher chance to commit a murder. Google it. No bullshit.

9 Likes