GUN lobby to blame Weed for mass shootings to divert away from their military grade mass killing tools?

SSRI inhibitors I believe

3 Likes

How about Alcohol?

Thatā€™s what I typically think of if weā€™re blaming violence on substances.

4 Likes

I always heard it ā€œAn Ex is a has been, and a spurt is a release under pressureā€ from my marine buddy

1 Like

Alcohol is more of a domestic issue.

Iā€™m talking schizophrenicā€™s/mentally ill people/teens who get prescribed something, along with media theyā€™re exposed to and crowds they hang with.

Guns are not the issue, its people and the government.

1 Like

1pkwzmZ-aOlkQr9sS3d5jwy2Q7M5EwfGqRKYR9UUNSs

19 Likes

The parents say there were no signsšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

When youā€™ve had to call the police twice because of a suicidal incident AND another separate incident where he threatened to kill the whole family, how do you sponsor his gun permit as a parent the same year?

Both of the two past mass casualty incidents in that area involved perpetrators who fancied themselves rappers and had multiple face tattoos. Iā€™m curious as to if the asshat from highland park had the face tats when he walked in to buy the guns?

I have plenty of tattoos, but I consider face tattoos outside of indigenous tribal society a sign of poor judgement. You can argue that til the cows come home, but itā€™s my opinion on the subject. Iā€™m not hiring you to work for me, and Iā€™m damn sure not selling you a firearmā€¦.

16 Likes

yuo5yzalt6p81

The glong might fit the bill

20 Likes

Why though? Who cares if some one gets a face tattoo. Thatā€™s some ā€œback in my dayā€ thinking imo

The goal post will always move. I remember growing up my parents said anyone who had a cell phone was a drug dealer :rofl:

Tattoos arenā€™t taboo anymore

4 Likes

I agree with this. If you have crayola smudges in very public areas iā€™m going to consider your judgement sub-par. Anyone that plans their life out more than 12 hours in advance would see obvious problems with face tats, neck tats and the like if it comes from someone that looks like theyā€™re tattooing you with broken hands. This thinking has saved my ass on more than one occasion.

9 Likes

Face tats are a clear sign of poor judgment. Tats that canā€™t be covered for court or a job are also a sign of poor decision making skills. Opinions vary, and youā€™re entitled to yours as I am minešŸ¤™

6 Likes

Idk I still think thatā€™s silly. Face tat bro could cure cancer but wouldnā€™t ever have the chance to if people discredit them b.c. of their artistic choices

2 Likes

Let me know when ā€œlives savedā€ by people with face tats exceeds ā€œlives lostā€ to people with face tatsā€¦.

3 Likes

vs

There no words have to be involved.

7 Likes

Was thinking of that quote lol

Suspicious ainā€™t it?

A lot of these shootings are suspicious imo. Almost as if certain agencies want them to happen.

4 Likes

We gunna say the same about people who have punched holes in their ears or dye their hair a different color?

How many people 10 years ago said ā€œi would never hire someone with guaged earsā€ and now itā€™s pretty damn common everywhere

Yā€™all are judgemental about peopleā€™s artistic choices and possibly missing out on great talent b.c. of it

7 Likes

A lot of those people are at bare minimum skill jobs like McDonalds or starbucks or some random hipster joint that sells overpriced soy latteā€™s

Iā€™ve got many friends making over 100k a year and they have guages

5 Likes

Or landscaper

5 Likes

hopefully they donā€™t grow up to be spree shooter edgelords like buffalo and chicagochad

3 Likes