GUN lobby to blame Weed for mass shootings to divert away from their military grade mass killing tools?

Just curious, you would sell any of those individuals pictured a firearm if they passed the background check? What about baby sitting your children?

1 Like

I donā€™t know them lol who knows who those people are.

If I had kids I probably wouldnā€™t trust anyone with them except for family :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

Now see here you are trying to divide hairsā€¦

Someone with face tattoos can most certainly be able to buy a firearm at any firearms establishment as long as they pass a background checkā€¦

Itā€™s fucking honestly up to you if you want someone babysitting your kids with face tattoos fucking come on
If they pass the laws to own a gun they should be able to own a fucking gun come at me at it!

This is only just one step away from only allowing one echelon of society being able to own firearms aside from military and police come on now look at your thinking

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got a friend with his entire body tattooed including his eye balls, top of his head but not his faceā€¦.He also has his tongue split. Heā€™s got one of the kindest souls Iā€™ve ever met.

Heā€™d also fuck up anyone who crosses the line (as all men would).

6 Likes

And can probably legally buy a firearm

2 Likes

This is mother fucking 2022 letā€™s start acting like it

1 Like

gen 5?

Our country was founded on the rights to own firearmsā€¦
The second that that is taken away our entire Liberty and everything that we know of as a country is goneā€¦

I mean if you do a little bit of reading you can actually look and see how kind of like these Mass shooters have been set up by possibly the government it doesnā€™t take much thought or much intelligence to fucking read and figure that outā€¦
All of these mass shootings is all a play to have our firearms removed from all of us

Look at the bigger picture and this is only my opinion but whatever. We are fucking free and we deserve to be

3 Likes
9 Likes

Maybe someone else is willing to sell them a gun, and thatā€™s fine with me, after all this is supposed to be a free country.

My decision not to sell them a firearm does not equate to me advocating for the removal of their rights to buy a firearm. If not being willing to sell someone a firearm who I have good reason to suspect makes poor decisions makes me a bigot in your eyes, so be it. I see firearms ownership as a responsibility, and I do take it seriously. If I have reason to question your decision making skills I feel no obligation to help arm youā€¦

5 Likes

And thatā€™s why youā€™re not selling firearms thankfully
Still love you though not trying to be a dick!

2 Likes

I need a gun, any ar 15ā€¦ Just kiddingā€¦

1 Like

If I buy any more guns my wife will probably shoot mešŸ¤£

4 Likes

This appears to be discrimination tooā€¦ basically anyone can get a discount as long as youā€™re not a white dude. Just sayinā€™

5 Likes

buy more ammo then, thats gonna be hard to find soon like obama times I have enough to plink with.

3 Likes

I think in todayā€™s litigious world you unfortunately have to take that into consideration. I see nothing wrong with them ( other than being stupid) but i can see how that act seems to fit or fall into a certain stereotype. Would i hire my friend with a jolly roger in black across his throat as my customer service guy, probably not. Simply because of possibly hurting the business and absolutely nothing to do with his ink. I donā€™t agree they donā€™t have the right but as were seeing as a sales/owner person you have to look farther than just that unfortunately

5 Likes

Just identify as a woman for the discount

13 Likes

on the minority thing- youre hispanic right??? the census came to my house like 6 times for some special info thing??? On the first visit she mentioned race and listed them. I told her hispanic isnt a race so why they have that? So then i told her im hispanic so its official. burrito and taco and a couple swears is all i know. Hispanics can be white o black or indigenous. theres no brown race or hispanic race, including many crime stats. Look they combine hispanic/brown european language speaking with white and thats why theres so many white crimes= https://www.google.com/search?q=murder+stats+by+race&rlz=1C1PRFI_enUS915US915&oq=murder+stats+by+race&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i10l2j0i10i22i30j0i10i22i30i455j0i390.5707j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
I should print this to read on the toilet, theres lots of assumptions can be made here- FBI ā€” Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

I did notice when the shooter was a mexican kid they didnt mention it barely and on the news in chicago the first word out the reporters mouth in the east coast murder was white male.
The fbi chart says 770 white people killed hispanics, but 655 of the white people who killed hispanics are hispanic. So 125 white people killed hispanics in ethnic and not race terminology.

4 Likes

Just that I guessā€¦ Iā€™m a cheap date :+1: discounts for everyone

2 Likes

I mean I honestly love this country! And trust me Iā€™ll see anyone sneaking up!

Legally owned by the wayā€¦

10 Likes