Kung fu vapes/terp logic alternatives and carts

Hey all, I’m currently using the v2 Sirius pods from kung fu vapes for my rosin and they are okay. But kind of hit and miss. The terp logic ones are amazing so far but expensive. And I have yet to find a cartridge 510 option that runs hash rosin and live resin through it with good flavor and no issues. This seems to be the place to locate such items. I’m open to any recommendations. Need a 510 option possibly ceramic or quartz. No wicking cotton or anything. And possibly a disposable or pod style like the kung fu ceramic heating bucket that they designed. Thank you for your time anyone who responds!

3 Likes

Imo if you have something that works great i.e. terp logic just increase your prices and offer the best product you can

5 Likes

I agree. Just looking for alternatives and other options. Also need a solid 510 as people are requesting them.

I have some disposables that fit the bill!

2 Likes

Qma can you please email me at highcaliburrproduct@icloud.com with pictures and pricing and specs. I’d love to hear what you have going on.

Imma warn you ahead of time that I only have about 1k in immediate stock! You should get an email soon!

2 Likes

Okie smokie

Never got a email bud

I prolly misspelled the address. Ill send another one

Do you consider our disposable of no central tube and cotton free which works perfect with distillate and live rison/resin is vertifed by many customers.

1 Like

Are you finding the V2 Sirius to be clogging and having to ‘pop’ the oil?

4 Likes

Not a bad unit when they work

Yeah they are just very hit or miss

Yea when they work.

We are still looking for disposables and cartridges to handle very thick rosin mixtures and live resin. We want new tech and new innnovations. We like no center post on disposables. And want to see new cartridge tech. We want to be ahead of the curve. We’re taking samples currently and testing them against Terp Logic (www.terplogic.com) and Kung Fu Vapes. We’re also testing the ispire Ducore carts and SPRK ceramics, and avd ceramics. Please post pics or contact us if you think you have new tech to offer!

No center post
Most popular disposable vape pen

Competitve price

Please DM me

Sherry

How about trying our G105 disposable for live Resin oil. which is without center post and use our patent ultra cutton-free nano-film technology.

Ultra coils’ oil contact area is very large and evenly. It offers better flavor. As I just mentioned, the whole surface heats up, so that heating distribution is very evenly. There is no hot spot.In this way, we’ll reserve terpenes or natural extracted oils and make them into the vapor production.

DM me for more details and samples( what’s app+86 13926257035)

Did Kung Fu finally fix the popping? I really wanted to like his design, but get hot oil popped into your mouth and feeling it sizzle got old super fast :hot_face:

1 Like

want to know the factory that makes kung fu ? It took me about 30seconds of searching to find it lol

3 Likes

How about trying our BCORE TECHNOLOGY D-max Disposable Vapes?

Bcore Ceramic Heating Element, No wicking cotton. No Clogging Issue. 1gm/ 2gm avaliable.

More details, pls check: https://budtanks.com/product-details/d-max/

Or just send me a DM at: promotion04@buddyvape.com, Whatsapp: +86-18028750531

Learn more BCORE TECHNOLOGY, pls check: