Introducing the BCORE Technology and Related Products from BUDTANK

At this MJBizCon exhibition, many customers were very interested in our BCORE Heating Technology and asked about some related products. So here I’m going to create a thread introducing our BCORE Technologies and products.

ABOUT BCORE TECHNOLOGY

BCORE adopts “Composite embedment” Technology with independent intellectual property rights. Heating element is embedded in ceramic and does not directly touch the oil. BCORE Technology has a more stable, precise and controllable resistance. The unique cup-shaped ceramic is compatible with different viscosities of oil.

1. COMPATIBLE WITH DIFFERENT VISCOSITIES OF OIL
BCORE adopts “Composite embedment” Technology to ensure that the heating element does not directly touch the oil, safer and better. Compared with storing oil in cotton, oil in BCORE is stored in ceramic material, which effectively controls the speed of absorbing oil. Most importantly, previous technology which stores oil in cotton results in the trivial work of choosing oil holes, while in Bcore, no more hole size worries! One cartridge is compatible with different oil viscosities!

2. FULL VAPORIZATION, PURER TASTE
BCORE “Composite Embedment” Technology is three-sided heating. Heating elements are embedded on the two sides as well as the bottom of the ceramic, which ensures a larger heating area and a faster heating speed, and thus has a full vaporization of oil and a purer taste.

3. LONG LASTING OF USE
BCORE overcomes the disadvantage of fast heat attenuation caused by thermal expansion and cold contraction in heating element, so the life of heating element is extended.

Technology Comparison

More details please check: Meet BCORE-budtanks.com

BUDTANK DS9 Disposable Vape - 1 Gram, equipped with BCORE Heating Technology, good for thick Oil, no clogging.

More details pls check: https://budtanks.com/product-details/d9/

Customizable for your brand with different colors, printing and more, to give your customers a memorable experience.

Samples are available for your testing, for any queries or concerns, please feel free to contact me at: promotion04@buddyvape.com, Whatsapp: +86-18028750531

Happy Thursday Future Fam!

Bump! :boom:

I’d take some samples. They need to be geared towards rosin with the temp it burns at

Any 2g or larger options available?

1 Like

@Alwaysworking Thanks for your attention. I just sent you a DM, we can ship samples or orders from our US Stock.

Hello Dan, nice to hear from you again, we do have a 2g DS9 Disposable vapes version, while I think it’s a bit long size in my opinion. but its working performance is still good. If you do not mind the size, we can send you samples for testing.

Also we have newly released Niche disposables vape for your reference.

More details, pls check: https://budtanks.com/product-details/niche/

For any queries or concerns, please feel free to contact me at: promotion04@buddyvape.com, Whatsapp: +86-18028750531

1 Like

Merry Christmas Future Fam!

Wishing you all peace, joy and happiness through Christmas and the coming year.

2022 Merry Christmas

Bump! :boom:

1 Like

Who will attend the CHAMPS TRADE SHOWS on JULY 19-22 2023, in LAS VEGAS, NEVADA. We will be there to show our new innovative products there. PLS DM at: promotion04@buddyvape.com
What’sapp: +86-180 2875 0531

We will prepare samples for your testing.

World’s 1st 6ml Cannabis Disposable Vape with Digital Display.

3-10ml can be customized.(3ml/ 4ml/ 5ml/ 6ml/ 7ml/ 8ml/ 9ml/ 10ml diposable vape for delta 8/ HHC/ THC-P, THC-V etc.)

3-10ml options available at the same size. (3gram/ 4gram/ 5gram/ 6gram/ 7gram/ 8gram/ 9gram/ 10gram diposable vape for delta 8/ HHC/ THC-P, THC-V etc.)

Preheat Function, Clog-Free, Worry-Free.

Let’s meet at the CHAMPS TRADE SHOWS on JULY 19-22 2023, in LAS VEGAS, NEVADA. We will be there to show our new innovative products there.

PLS DM at: promotion04@buddyvape.com Or What’sapp: +86-180 2875 0531 , We will prepare samples for your testing.

Meet BUDTANK at CannaCon. We’ve got our latest innovations to show you! See you there!

Introducing BudTank’s newest 510 cartridge - V22-L. It continues with our original patent design (Easy-press locking structure) and ensures a clean and tasty flavor. It’s cost-effective and perfect suitable for your thc, hhc and D9 concentrates.

PLS DM at: promotion04@buddyvape.com, What’sapp: +86-180 2875 0531

We got some good feedback about our products at this 2023 MJBizCon. One of them is our BUDTANK Noah Disposable.

Product Specs
Reservoir Volumes: 1.0 ml/ 2.0 ml/3.0ml
Weight: 0.98 oz (27.8 g)
Resistance: 1.2Ω±0.1Ω
Material of Tank:PCTG
Material of Mouthpiece:PCTG
Charging Input Voltage: 5V
Working Current: ≤3A
Battery Capacity: 310mAh
Charging Port: TYPE-C

For more details, pls check: Disposable Vapes with Double-Independent Airway Suppliers,Disposable Vapes with Double-Independent Airway Solution,Disposable Vapes with Double-Independent Airway Factory

1 Like

Customizable for your brand with different colors, printing and more, to give your customers a memorable experience.

Are you looking for one cartridge that fits well with all different oil viscosities? Even with extremely thick cannabis oils?

Here I am delighted to share with you BUDTANK V18 Vape Cartridges based on The Forth Generation BCORE Advanced Heating Technology, which has been optimized to absorb and vaporize high viscosity extracted oils and distillates.

Merry Christmas!

Elevate your vaping experience with XPRO, the world’s first 6ml cannabis vape featuring a smart digital display! :globe_with_meridians: Stay connected to your vape like never before with real-time battery tracking, ensuring non-stop enjoyment. :battery::sparkles:

Unleash the power of customization with XPRO’s adjustable capacity, ranging from 3-10ml. Tailor your vaping journey with ease, accommodating with various oils.

Contact us to get samples! Just DM: WhatsAPP: +86-18028750531 or sales035@buddyvape.com