Kung fu vapes/terp logic alternatives and carts

We are still looking for disposables and cartridges to handle very thick rosin mixtures and live resin. We want new tech and new innnovations. We like no center post on disposables. And want to see new cartridge tech. We want to be ahead of the curve. We’re taking samples currently and testing them against Terp Logic (www.terplogic.com) and Kung Fu Vapes. We’re also testing the ispire Ducore carts and SPRK ceramics, and avd ceramics. Please post pics or contact us if you think you have new tech to offer!

No center post
Most popular disposable vape pen

Competitve price

Please DM me

Sherry

How about trying our G105 disposable for live Resin oil. which is without center post and use our patent ultra cutton-free nano-film technology.

Ultra coils’ oil contact area is very large and evenly. It offers better flavor. As I just mentioned, the whole surface heats up, so that heating distribution is very evenly. There is no hot spot.In this way, we’ll reserve terpenes or natural extracted oils and make them into the vapor production.

DM me for more details and samples( what’s app+86 13926257035)

Did Kung Fu finally fix the popping? I really wanted to like his design, but get hot oil popped into your mouth and feeling it sizzle got old super fast :hot_face:

1 Like

want to know the factory that makes kung fu ? It took me about 30seconds of searching to find it lol

3 Likes

How about trying our BCORE TECHNOLOGY D-max Disposable Vapes?

Bcore Ceramic Heating Element, No wicking cotton. No Clogging Issue. 1gm/ 2gm avaliable.

More details, pls check: https://budtanks.com/product-details/d-max/

Or just send me a DM at: promotion04@buddyvape.com, Whatsapp: +86-18028750531

Learn more BCORE TECHNOLOGY, pls check:

I put in a request for samples. I like how your design looks. Highcaliburrproduct@icloud.com

1 Like

anyone try the kung fu v3 pod system? looking for a removable pods with a matching battery system that taste good. imagine one with a quartz coil :thinking:

Thanks for your attention to our BCORE Technology and related products, our sales team will contact you ASAP. Have a nice day.

Hello friend, I suggest you use low-voltage disposable if you’re using live rosin.

This is our mini disposable 1ml pod, low-voltage version is available. Would you like to try?

Hey bro,
Why don’t you try our wickless disposable?
1.5ohm & 1.8ohm, 2types, suitable for live resin/rosin.
Low temp.

My email: diana@alphagreenvape.com

Yes I think this is right up the ally of what I need. I’d like to get some samples to test with live rosin and resin.

Yeah I would.

here ya go, save some $ and get them direct

1 Like

Please send pics and pricing

Of what

I only sell packs of disposables in 1000+ i can no longer break down disposables. This is the 2 ml, I also have a 1ml:

Are you sending samples? I can’t but 1000 of anything I haven’t tried. 1000 is a large moq for lower scale vendors anyway.

1 Like

How can I get samples?

I am still accepting samples for all NEW TECH anything new and cutting edge. Wickless, Quartz, Ceramix, SiC or anything like that. Wickless. I like the non center post but it’s not completely necissary. We will be testing them all and choosing one to brand our company logo on and use. All cartridges and Disposables that have new tech please message me or comment.