Kung fu vapes/terp logic alternatives and carts

I put in a request for samples. I like how your design looks. Highcaliburrproduct@icloud.com

1 Like

anyone try the kung fu v3 pod system? looking for a removable pods with a matching battery system that taste good. imagine one with a quartz coil :thinking:

Thanks for your attention to our BCORE Technology and related products, our sales team will contact you ASAP. Have a nice day.

Hello friend, I suggest you use low-voltage disposable if you’re using live rosin.

This is our mini disposable 1ml pod, low-voltage version is available. Would you like to try?

Hey bro,
Why don’t you try our wickless disposable?
1.5ohm & 1.8ohm, 2types, suitable for live resin/rosin.
Low temp.

My email: diana@alphagreenvape.com

Yes I think this is right up the ally of what I need. I’d like to get some samples to test with live rosin and resin.

Yeah I would.

here ya go, save some $ and get them direct

1 Like

Please send pics and pricing

Of what

I only sell packs of disposables in 1000+ i can no longer break down disposables. This is the 2 ml, I also have a 1ml:

Are you sending samples? I can’t but 1000 of anything I haven’t tried. 1000 is a large moq for lower scale vendors anyway.

1 Like

How can I get samples?

I am still accepting samples for all NEW TECH anything new and cutting edge. Wickless, Quartz, Ceramix, SiC or anything like that. Wickless. I like the non center post but it’s not completely necissary. We will be testing them all and choosing one to brand our company logo on and use. All cartridges and Disposables that have new tech please message me or comment.

You can juice up some of your live resin with some of our cannabis, derived Terps, they are fire!
We have a client that had a bunch of cookies live resin that turned out a little dry, Terps are the solution! May even help the 510s work better with your material?

1 Like

Website?

1 Like

Pretty much just trap style shoot updated text of current inventory, everything is lab tested . Extracted from fresh harvested material and finished in our license lab in Springfield Oregon.

1 Like

Here is my Terp list dog

We got a beautiful selection of cannabis derived Terps extracted the season for 2023

Exotic terps: $8400 per L
discount on large bulk orders, 5 L or more

Alaska Diesel
Gelato 33
Afgooy Kush
White fire OG
Afghan skunk
Ice Cream Cake
Durban Poison
Wedding Crasher

Common terps: $4200 a liter
discount on large bulk orders, 5 L or more

Jupiter
Incredible Hulk
Abacus
Sour Silver
Lifter
Super sour space
candy Hawaiian Haze
Suver Haze
Special sauce
Lemon octane /SOLD OUT
purple gas
Vitality
Forbidden V
Pine Wlker

At least 5 more strains available by end of January

Cookies
Guava
Garlic breath
Strawberry jam
Mystery machine

MOQ six pack sample packs two sizes 3 mL sample bottles and 7 mL sample bottles

3 mL sample bottles variety pack of six samples Exotic $300 per sample pack
Common $215 per sample pack
$420 for the 3 mL combo common/exotic 12 pack “Great Value”

7 mL sample bottles variety pack of six samples Exotic $600 per sample pack
Common $420 per sample pack
$900 for the 7 mL Exotic/common 12 pack combo “Best Value”

partying_face.png

Purchase any of these combo sample packs before the end of January, and I’ll send you several flavors you haven’t tried. For free!!

partying_face.png

raised_hands.png

exploding_head.png

Looking for new cart and disposable tech. Not terps. Hustlers smh. Asking 300$ for a sample. You just selling small bottles.

I saw Kung Fu Vapes released a ceramic bucket style 510 option. Any companies here producing this or have anything like it?

I have been selling a ceramic bucket disposable since 2021. I really hate the effort of taking on new clients and probably won’t send you samples, but I’ve been doing it precisely so when someone brings it up I can chime in to flex my technological superiority and then dip out

1 Like