Kung fu vapes/terp logic alternatives and carts

I said 510 versions of the ceramic bucket. We all know it’s been around a few years. Not sure what the point of your post even is.

2 Likes

Pics?

For you to call me out and leave an opening for the coup de gras of two images of exactly what you want, followed by a cryptic message containing the contact info you desire

Snap top 510 thread cart with 5 inlets to a bowl shaped vaporization chamber. Not the typical disk shape vertical atomizer that is the norm.

The supplier is “ecap kane”

2 Likes

Looking for this. With HCB.

Though that looks interesting. I still haven’t been able to find those or disposables on your site.

2 Likes

Those look like the older ikrushers, they were cool in the ufos. How do those work for very thick oils? I like the less waste of oil. Those avurts look exactly like the ccell listos too kinda funny

Those avurts ARE ccell listos

1 Like

Looking for this enlarged heated ceramic bucket

Anyone like these?

This is the closest thing I could find to that Roach vape and not Ikrusher

2 Likes

Yeah I’d try those out

1 Like

Very similar with this one:

1 Like

Looks identical

i want to know

Hi friend, this is RELEAFY. We have a similar device name Vibe&Vibe Pro, THC disposable vape pen with no center tube.
We are glad to provide samples to you for testing.

The new kungfu omega xl is incredible

2 Likes

Please try our 100% full ceramic hardware, integrated ceramic and wickess, very pure and smooth flavor .

whatsapp 0086 1308886 7091

or send me email : Lawson@ecapvape.com.
Samples can be sent for your test

Sorry it took so long lol

1 Like

I can confirm that the @Releafytech vibe and vibe pro performances are identical to the kungfu technoloy. I initially had issues with the mouthpieces cracking and breaking, but they replaced the faulty ones with their upgraded model. The new moutpieces are durable and their vapes work like a dream. Well done @Releafytech. Someone has finally produced an affordable alternative to the kungfu brand.

7 Likes

Thank you, that means a lot to us!

1 Like

this pen looks very nice