Kratom

What’s up guys? I used to work for Happy Hippo. My name is Steve and I work for Overseas Organix now, we specialize in Kratom Extracts - DM me if you need a plug, or call 772-807-2007. We supply the suppliers :handshake:

I eat Kratom every day. I like the equivalent of 5 grams around when I lift weights and after. It relieves my lower back pain (severe injury from BJJ) and provides for emotional equinimity. Can people abuse Kratom? Sure. But it has its place as it does more good than bad. Helps people get off the hardcore opioids and benzos.

The key is keeping tolerance low and having a washout period where ya don’t eat the stuff. If you workout, all the better to sweat and raise metabolism. 5 grams a couple times a day isn’t going to be a problem for most people - but a few ounces will, no doubt.

Moderation in all things. I have a coffee in the morning with my protein shake… but I’m not boofing a full pot a couple times a day ;). Much love fam.

1 Like

Is that the Crystal Kratom ethanol extract? Most stuff I see is at 4% Mit from Indo. We should have a lot of 12%+ crystal kilos coming our way, but if you have that pressure in volume, DM me fam - we’d love to scoop some.

Much love from South Florida brah.

Welcome to F4200, a few words of constructive criticism if you are looking to improve the reputation of OO.

1. Transparency is key and recent testing results are expected, some of the labs on your site are from 2020 & 2021.

2. Respect builds trust, ignoring customers emails for weeks after they paid the invoice is borderline fraud.

3. Honor the invoice and ship what you sold. Communicate with your customers if a product is out of stock (see point 2).

We need to update the lab section, it is outdated. All of our products come with recent labs from the past month or two :slight_smile:

My apologies if there was ever a gap in communication, please feel free to contact me on my cell phone directly.

We pride ourselves on transparency and communication, if you ever had an issue in the past or current - hit me up directly and we will solve it.

Originally it was just Maxwell doing everything and it was just too much for one man. We are growing now and want to provide the best service possible. I appreciate your feedback. I know in the past on holiday sales and such - the sheer amount of orders were literally too much for him to fulfill all of them in a single day. I’m here to help grow the team and do what I can.

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Place for all annoying Kratom Ads

This is my advice for kratom buyers, or those who consume Kratom, are required to request lab test results from the vendor before consuming it, because poor quality kratom can cause constipation. this is because the Kratom that you consume is dirty and unclean, E-coli and salmonella usually nest in kratom products. this is because the vendor is not Clean produce it. so be careful buying from the wrong person

1 Like

pretty sure it all does that

1 Like

Kratom sucks

3 Likes

Some people have indicated hair loss is a potential side effect too.

1 Like

Not all kratom products are like that, stop assuming it’s bad, there are a number of points you should pay attention to, that the human body’s immune system has a different metabolism, so you can’t conclude that your body or physique is the same. Like other humans, consuming kratom also has its benefits FOR PEOPLE WHO NEED IT, AND THERE ARE THOSE WHO ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR CONSUMING KRATOM. So please, DON’T say that Kratom is ruining everyone.

This is why we always keep it clean,
E-coli and Salmonella can be eradicated with hot temperatures above 40 degrees Celsius.
and we always test the results of the Lab, before it is marketed to shops, or to other buyers and consumers.

How much are those ladies being paid? The looks on their faces indicate men with AKs off screen…

5 Likes

I wonder what levels of arsenic, lead and mercury are acceptable levels to smoke. Are these allowed in cannabis?

1 Like

Not in final products. Some people get heavy metals in the flower from the soil and have to extract it to remediate.

3 Likes

Kra-tom makes ppl dope sick. F kratom. It’s very addictive once user becomes reliant.

Crazy how ppl think it’s ok to sell to they’re fellow man. Just cause it’s legal doesnt make it cool.

Pretty sure you know kratom is bogus. What happens to ppl when they don’t have it? A nightmare that lasts months some ppl YEAR(S)

F kratom

Ok. I’ll fucking admit it. I laughed out loud. Hard.

2 Likes

:grin: Same. Lol laughing is fun.

Those poor lil laborers. Lil buddy with the shovel spade…smh crumbstea sucks.

I’m just joking @Crumbstea24

In a borat accent
I make it a funny times

2 Likes