Kratom

I would try @3star_extraction or @trimplus.

@Roguelab is not in USA

2 Likes

Thanks @Pupparoo
Yes, I can help

1 Like

Anyone have suggestions for lab tested kratom? (Small amounts)

Alkaloids + heavy metal + microbial ideally

2 Likes

I can help with that as well

I also think the issue may be dosage as well with so many extracts being sold without any dosage on the label.

2 Likes

How did you get it back to a powder?

Freeze dryer.

2 Likes

bump, still haven’t gotten a good answer to this one

1 Like

wonderland labs

2 Likes

Carolina Kratom has good kratom in 30 gram bags. They have lab results on their site as well. You can get 6x30 gram bags for $65 total

That’s pricey, you can get tested kilos for $80 shipped

Whether or not the testing matches the product I’m curious to see

2 Likes

Yeah maybe that was a bad example. For me variety is the spice of life so I love mixed packs. I’ve made extracts in the past but getting it past crude is a little more work than I’m interested in. If I was to go for isolate I’d go for kilos.

1 Like

What about isolate?

The vendor I used most recently offers a 4 way split kilo for 80 shipped

1 Like

The psychoactive alkaloids. That’s a good vendor! Carolina was recommended to me by some junkies in a headshop. Never needed to switch brands. Sprinkling some extract into a gram of powder is my favorite.

I can do $14-16 aft the quantity

1 Like

Sifted, lab tested, highest rated vendor if your going by review count! Everything made in-house, no co-packer which seems to help with quality.

Fused is supposed to be good quality you can get a sub 100$ kilo split in 100 gram increments. My order should be here Tuesday. Texas family harvest is supposed to be tested and a really good source, but you have to be a member and I ve never tried to get in.

I forgot I had kratom soaking in warm ethanol for a month. I left it in the freezer for 24 hours, so the wax/solids fell out. I filtered through carbon to get the green out and left it in the direct sun for a couple days to oxidize mytraginine to 7-OH mytraginine. It turned bright red. After an evap and put in the vac chamber, one dab laid you out on the couch for a couple hours. It tasted aromatic like frankincense or sandalwood.

4 Likes

Hot or cold filter?

1 Like

I used room temp carbon. I’m sure a cold filter would get out more junk.

1 Like