Just in case you ever wanted to meet some elves

Where did you get those carts??

2 Likes

Was my shit in 2009-2010

1 Like

Yes these are the best blast off carts I got them w a sample but the price for them.wqs crazy

And they only worked on the battery provided bc they was so much wider

Do they now work on other batteries.

Gah if they wouldn’t steal the .1 white dmt is have happy yellow mix that would blast u even farther!

Best carts hands down for live resin and dmt

Ispire carts I think

Get me ur source on these if they fit w normal batteries now do they have the ajustable air flows

I woulda switched but they didn’t work w stick pens and the battery it came w broke fast but this was year ago

1 Like

I used t5 didnt get one white crystals on acacia batch which was weird

When I get back from the beach I have bowl full heptane that looks like geodode mine been going for about week slow growing room temp

All the major growth dropped first 12hrs

It’s an easy to master process that yields incredibly pure product that is insanely visual and life changing.
Just sayin

4 Likes

Root bark tek. Does this mean we could do something with the roots from all these sassafras trees I wanna chop down?:yum:

5 Likes

Yes fucking sir
Totally different shit, but you can extract sassafras’s oil the same way you extract weed!
My first experiment wasn’t with weed, that shit was too expensive. I used fennel seeds to see if the butane shit woeked(long time ago, had heard about it in prison and was trying it out)…
The chemist at the warehouse I worked at was amazed at the purity of oil I had made, as he had never heard of this process before

4 Likes

And, not to take over StoneD thread, but online there was info about how you can crash out the safrole from sass oil by using temp swings and basically crash diamonds out of sass oil(way before diamonds were a thing)….

4 Likes

And I think you can cut roots and plant still lives…gotta look it up but you can ethically source roots for anything by taking the south branch, or the north branch, I can’t remember but the plant can regrow the root and it won’t effect it as much

2 Likes

They’re kinda like weeds growing in my forest of oaks and maples. We can kill them :joy:

1 Like

The yellow oils not crystals… things that come from evaporating solvent. Yields dmt-n-oxide and is active at much smaller doses, but it’s not quite the same buzz…I think the kids called it jungle spice, as opposed to spice(deemsters)

3 Likes

I’ve grown completely yellow crystal a couple times but can’t seem to reproduce the product

1 Like

I wonder if this would work with myristicin?
Supposedly there’s ~50% in this I wish I still had the COA. I remember they stopped selling this one.

I thought that had apiole (can’t remember the spelling)
I know myristicin in is in nutmeg and nutmeg oil, I’ve consumed nutmeg and got high as fuck but it was a super weed buzz for 12h

And they do sell parsley oil in lots of places

There’s different chemotypes of parsley. I don’t know if this was the seed oil or regular oil.

13 Likes

I doubt it.

1 Like

holding a bong of DMT maybe!

2 Likes