Just in case you ever wanted to meet some elves

i dont think ive seen any elves yet. how often do folks see them? do they look like fantasy elves (pointed ears n skinny)?? @thumper

avoid this guy leprechaun In The Hood Smoking Weed - YouTube

hahaha he killed that mofo w his own glass… i think even when i see some of my craziest CEVs and OEVs that i dont get to experience ego death like most do.

id imagine the elves and entities are only in full ego death experiences???

I posted a super in-depth thing about that awhile ago, I forget which thread (could be this one) but I was going through a super rough time in my life where pretty much all my dreams got fuckin` taken away. Hated life for a long time, decided to just blast off til I couldn’t handle it anymore out of an e-nail. on my 3rd or 4th of the night instead of going into another dimension or whatever when I closed my eyes I just opened them back up…assumingly well fastened into the skull of my future self - I was opening my eyes to start my day and saw a snapshot of my (assumingly current?) life. Nice beach house, I was all gray, obscured ‘wife’ sleeping next to me, walls upon walls of family pictures of people who seemed really happy to see me (at the time that was not something I could comprehend). Once I finally understood what I was seeing…BAM. Back to reality.

I don’t think i’ve stopped working my ass off since. I will have that beach house.

11 Likes

The six levels of a DMT experience are: Threshold, Chrysanthemum, Magic Eye, Waiting Room, Breakthrough, and Amnesia.

10 Likes

I keep seeing these ppl as tall as the trees when eyes open and all around me when eyes shut and my waiting room is like a vine pit or snake pit u can see heads or tails why I say vine but it’s alive…the vines
is white and purple striped

But back to the entity’s, there huge usually no hair or facial features recognizable. They have 1 gear on each cheek of their face that slowly rotate one blue and one red gear on each cheek…they tried to scare me once I apologize for not taking it seriously and they looked right at me smerked and went back into the trees

By far one my most profound trips other than my new year Chinese dragon the size 2 transfer trucks bust out the trees made outta Legos the dragon he keeps flying around grinning at me till he shoots up in the air and explodes on the way back down into leaves on the tree…now each leaf is an individual small dragon with eyeballs glimmering at me

My next profound trip I had to sketch it right after bc I was in tears

A 100ft tall black. Day the dead skull on :fire: dripping fire to the ground and white blue and red flowers rotating on his skull…beside it was 3 other small white day the dead skulls rotating in circles … Beside them was field lollipops rotating and bubble hearts would permiate from the field lollipops going into the air and popping and rain colors so profound I could only draw so much bc I wanted it to be accurate I stopped drawing when I couldn’t tell if the rest was dreaming made up in my mind to the real thing

Here’s my sketch again for anyone that missed it

6 Likes

The article written by that guy is far more juicy/interesting imo. Although the video does allow for more image/video as a means to describe.

3 Likes

I’ve been in a similar living vine waiting room. The vines curled around my arms and legs to drag me down (and a little to the left, lol) I was using a invisible machete to cut the vines, but it either wasn’t me doing it, or like I had a timeshare in someone else’s head, looking through someone else’s eyes. I was cutting off all my arms and legs in the process (apparently I had a lot of each) kind of floated up forming a sort of pattern, hundreds of knees and elbows bent 90 degrees. I focus on the one holding the machete, wonder how it cut itself off and bam. It was over.

3 Likes

@SubstituteCreature Bro that is inspirational as f! I’m glad you found the vision that led to such determination. That’s pretty fuckin cool. I’ve never had one on that level, or if I did I couldn’t comprehend it.

2 Likes

@StoneD Holy shit bro. What device are you using? I started with a DTv3 and for the longest time I’ve been using a Quartz Quest. But damn something makes me think I’m not getting it all when you describe trips like that. Another reason I say that, is you ever go in for the 3rd rip and when you exhale you see a cloud the size of a bong rip? That was an intense ride for sure.

Sadly I’d have to say I’ve never seen an entity then. I get alot of dancing/indigenous people. An example was one time I was seeing them dancing on what was one of the faces of a cube. Lots of arm movement in the dancing. And the cube kept rolling forward if you will, while I could only see that one face of the cube.

One time I saw a triangle shape. And it had tons of triangles inside of it (picture those triangle rubix cubes). And inside each triangle was a person doing something. Some were watering plants. Some were just water sloshing around in only a triangle.

I’ve seen what looks like stacks of metal that just kept folding and extruding. “Extruding into 2d known shapes in a weird puzzle-like formation” is what i wrote in my log. Went to bed with a very nice afterglow feeling in the body. 12mg @ 12:33am

One of my more profound trips was me, in a pretty dark room, and I almost always ask to be shown something specific about myself/life. This time I asked to learn more about the darkness within me. I had alot of anger/abandonment issues growing up so this was a personal request for growth. I usually go for CEV’s and this time I remember immediately when it kicked in I looked down at my hands/arms and it looked like they were just floating in space, very long and wavey, kind of like those inflatable arm tube men from family guy. That was the first time seeing myself while on Deemz. Anyway so I look over at the left side of my desk that im in front of, and there was this thing. Almost like a DNA strand. It was not made of anything solid or of any color, but particles. It was about the shape of a basketball and I could look into it and there was an entire world within. It was all OEV, and it still felt like I was sitting in the room I was in, but alot weirder. I know this is going to sound stupid, but the way it was moving, and the way the trip progressed, in that moment it felt like it was communicating a message to me. 28mg trip @ 12:17am

4 Likes

Watching. Never even heard of this, thank you very much for sharing.

edit- went on a 4 mile trail walk and came back to watch that video. friggin awesome, i appreciate you passing on the information.

2 Likes

A vaped a 1/3rd of cart one time and half a cart over 30min period to keep the trip going one time.

After those big profound trips I don’t require near the amount to get back there

5-6 large ten seconds long hits plus holding each hit 15sec equals hello DMT land!

Sounds like I’ve had a pretty good time though! I love hearing ppls trip

3 Likes

Yeah bro you have certainly had a nice time in the DMT Land! I look forward to the day I can let go more to fully go off. Those long ones are something else. I always feel crazy trying to describe the ones that go much longer than the 10 min sessions, but they are so ground-breaking for me.

I love to hear everyones trips too. thank you very much for drawing that and sharing your experience homie!

2 Likes

I’ve never seen an entity, and I have taken huge dabs and been in non-reality, but I didn’t saw any machine elves(although I did hallucinate a machine that I knew was a machine that ran shit…).
Acacia and mimosa , crystals and jungle spice … never seen an entity

3 Likes

I think intention has a lot to do with the experience…where and how deep you go.

@StoneD I too take less to get really deep… having been there and sort of found the path. It’s like I know the way back and less is required. I don’t really indulge anymore though…I don’t find it necessary.

8 Likes

Yep like @TwistedStill said get cart mixed raw and rip that bitch several times without blowing the hit out about a ten sec pull in all. 1,2,3 take break don’t blow it out 4,5,6,7 pulling take break don’t blow it out ,8,9,10 now hold the hits 15sec which is a challenge in itself that’s considered 1 hit for me…take as many those till ur left twisted I suggest a big batch evergreens during the day w eyes open nature is the best…when it all smears its game on sit about 50-75ft away in nice chair. Literally don’t stop till ur there 5-8 hits then to keep urself there keep hitting and holding every min or so until the world explodes into Legos flying arond then landing back in place or u see some entity! I like eyes open seems huge to me…as tall as the trees…and once uve made that pathway u can get there in less hits especially without hit training how big hit u can hold and for how long at least ten sec but 15 sec max is holding long enough

I hear closing ur eyes u can see better shit and feel as if ur there and not staring at the inside ur head like computer screen saver…and the few times I go to the waiting room I’m left really confused but as come down I can see the color matrix threw the air but I can still see it in the black room w eyes open

3 Likes

You gotta dewax acacia

1 Like

I think you need to basify the mimosa, but theoretically it would work, I’ve heard it spoken by people who didn’t know or live near each other(as a probably)

Pretty good use for soxhlet socks. So I’ve been told.

Pretty good read for those interested in Shulgins babies.

8 Likes