Just in case you ever wanted to meet some elves

I figure plenty of you out there are pyschonauts already…hope these are of some use :love_you_gesture:

A good source for MHRB

An extraction method I dig which doesn’t use nearly as much lye or naphtha

46 Likes

Vinegar smells terrible.

Citric acid ftw, also, that video totally lists naphtha/bestine. Don’t mean to be harsh or anything. :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

ah snap…see already paying dividends. Be modding the tek in no time lmao #opensourceFTW

10 Likes

this makes me smile… More of us than I realized

33 Likes

No harshness at all my dude lol, poor typing on my part, should say “nearly as much lye or naptha” I Appreciate the catch

4 Likes

If you want to avoid naphtha, you can use D-limonene and it would technically be food-grade.

20 Likes

Now that’s very interesting! I have a ton of limonene lying around and I’ve distilled it myself so I know it’s super pure. I’ll do a run in the next couple weeks and let ya know how it works out

8 Likes

If u ever want a source within the usa try out https://www.theacaciastore.com/ for acacia and chillHawaiian.com new owners for mhrb

These places produce around 1% I want give away swims 2-3% real inner root bark unless paid

Tbh acacia makes the experience WAYyYYyYYY better. Has more goodies. I want full spectrum extracts maybe it’s just me but I went through the ALL WHITE stage . Whatever the plant gives what I want. Shit will hit the fan then

17 Likes

What do you mean by way better? and what other goodies? is the extraction process the same for acacia?

1 Like

Exactly same it’s just most ppl call anything other than pure white no good. Not true. Do some research the acacia has other active compounds I think its not. Is a yellow budder looking stuff

7 Likes

I believe dmt is non polar. Couldn’t you just blast it cold. and do the same jar tek as diamonds? possibly crc it?

7 Likes

Wouldn’t be cool. Definitely need n.p. solvent

1 Like

butane is non polar.

3 Likes

Love this thread

3 Likes

I’ve heard this as well, very exciting to hear that here. I’ve also been told it’s not actually dmt but instead a close relative, 5-MeO DMT which is why the effects are notably different. Excited to try accacia as I’ve heard up to 2% yields

3 Likes

I hear it’s N-methyltryptamine (NMT)

9 Likes

Yep

Definitely not 5meo

Artwork from science - #92 by StoneD.

Some swims best work. Acacia. also where swim purified some of it…wasn’t worth it better yellow

3 Likes

Hydrocarbon to CRC Would certainly be a much easier extraction process. And with the equipment already out there would definitely result in more controllable and replicatable parameters. I hope it’s doable lol

1 Like

i thought about this not too long ago but ebay took down large amounts of mimosa bark.

1 Like

I was just curious if it would work?