Just in case you ever wanted to meet some elves

I love the way that crystalized! Looks alien like. Lol

4 Likes

I need to teach classes on how to maks.large scale for proper $ …would give me another knack :wink:

6 Likes

hahaha do I need a dreamer verified badge for thi$ lmao

then I can push dream carts here, completely joking guys lmao

6 Likes

Truly is sacred a lot of the people I ran with on east coast back in late 90s early 00s would pretty much only give away the first few experiences to people and trades after that. Selling it has always been frowned upon in my circle due to how sacred it is.

edit - also agree white has always been more for the pure snobs and the yellow has always been the peoples favorite in my experience

8 Likes

thats was a joke I in no way am selling dream carts

Besides what u do when the friend ur giving to wants 100 of em?

just o ok here u go…there going to a show gonna sell and make bank but me ill just take the pat on the back🤷‍♂️ doesn’t sound like a friend to me

It truly is sacred and id love to give it all Way for free…butttttttt

And once again I was just bull shittin

3 Likes

With the yellow goo

Isolated

10 Likes

So I’ve got a quick question. Been doing cybs max ion tek for a bit now off the nexus and had a quick question. Can you remove the solution off the bark after it has been ph’d to 12+ and added to a separation funnel since I’m assuming the product is in the liquid at this point ? removing the solvent with a baster and pipette doesn’t quite get it all

1 Like

Is that tek acid to base or straight to base? Filtering caustic solutions is sketchy. You can filter it after the acid washes then basify.

2 Likes

Acid to base. Looking to use the funnel to separate the solvent from the aqueous solution at the end

1 Like

Yeah just filter the plant matter out in the acid phase. Reduce the acidic solution, add it to the sep funnel, then add your basic water to bring the pH up.

4 Likes

Thank you very much my friend!

2 Likes

I’ve got the secret to filtering acid solution down to a certain micron pretty well…then u could take it to Buckner a large one if u needed go passed 50micron or 25 can’t remember what my smallest one is but
Surface area is key and ny filter is gravity fed

But its my baby , a secret worth about 1000 to me.lol bc it pours it through the filter and it all trickles out

3 Likes

thats easier said than done w powder bark until I found the secret to large scale

3 Likes

So what if a guy came into about 5 gallons of mhrb mother liquor of sorts. The original extraction was done, and simply reduced and crashed out in a freezer.

There is deems left in the naphtha, as well as all the fats. The dude didn’t defat at all.

I’m interested in defatting and reducing the solvent volume to get another crash.

I haven’t gone over to the Nexus yet to reread various methods to figure out how I’ll proceed…but that’s the plan. Kinda excited to play…but also have a full schedule and not much room for new projects.

4 Likes

u don’t have to defat mhrb

Get the solution really hot like 170f and add mkre.naphtha. keep the naphtha…evaporate some.the naphtha then cold crash it…if nothing comes off then evaporate all the naphtha see if something left, if there is then reX in heptane to clean it up some

But most likely they did the main pulls and got it all

Btw u can’t defat once uve went to base ph

the yellow goo IS NOT FATS…I’ve did 3x defatting on mhrb and acrb it always has some yellow goo that will dry and depending on dmt.content crystal some

its nmt mainly and mhrb has less of it than acrb

The hardest part making deems is straining that powdered bark…glad I come up w a way much faster that doesn’t clog really

@TwistedStill hmu u still got my number right

1 Like

u have 5 gal.of naphtha they used to extract or the base solution

If its naphtha Evaporate it down to pan size stick back in freezer reap the benefits of him not changing the saturation rate of the solute

If its base solution of the bark then do a hot ass extraction to get all the actives

So as I’ve evaporated solvent, something has fallen out of solution into a goo on the bottom of the pan I was using. The solution turned from a clear yellow green pickle juice look, to a murky pickle juice. Something was wanting to come out. So I poured it off into a 64oz mason jar for later. Returning to it, it us clear with some sediment at the bottom of the jar.

The original extractor usually stops after a 1% yield. There’s probably something left.

1 Like

The yellow goo is nmt thats dmt rich

Its not green though right

Don’t do it in jars to hard to get out

Heat the jars up to melt it back into the solvent and start filling a glass pan…as more evaporate add to the pan…it’ll start falling out like crazy

Sounds like ur guy only takes the white pure dmt but I say it just like this

When u extract live resin…do u wanna dab just plain thca or thca and terps

Well both these ingredients are active alkaloids that will make u trip ur balls off and the yellow goo holds a bunch dmt in it usually

Pour the solvent into glass pans…put fan over it…as the pans evaporate down add them together…whatever sticks to bottom on the pour off scrap into next pan full solvent

Whens its done spread the goo out on parchment paper hit it w vacuum pump…then leave it out to dry…will become a badder look thats highly and I mean highly potent

My customers complain if I leave the yellow goo out and just send out dmt carts…they want a full spectrum…which ur passed bc he took majorities of dmt

But you still can be left w yellow crystalline powder or yellow badder like material

I can show u how to try and crystallize it once all evaporated out and u got all the goodies

The good dries kinda orange looking. I haven’t scraped it out of the pan yet.

1 Like

thats it yep…I deal w it 4 to 5x a month…eat a maoi and you’ll blast off still. Eat the maoi right before vaping it…load it into carts w some pg

2 Likes