Just in case you ever wanted to meet some elves

yea I know a couple people that almost died taking fake molly and a couple others lost their minds on synthetics(k2 type shit)

shrooms, mescaline, dmt are definitely the best and safest imo. they’re true medicine if used properly

@StoneD my bad for tripping out on you. You didn’t do shit I was just having a rough night

4 Likes

I don’t know how much experience you’ve had with rc’s but the most common rc tryptamines from back in the late 90’s early 00’s were amazing. 5-MeO: AMT, DMT, DiPT were all stellar, as was 2CI, 2CE gave me some of the craziest audio hallucinations ever. I consumed heroic doses of 5-MeO-AMT, I ate over 2 grams over a 45 day period back in the day. Threshold is 5mg

8 Likes

idk about those but i wouldn’t recommend 25i, nbombs, 2ci, 2cb etc, and k2 class synthetics because of how bad they are for you… not saying the effects are bad but goddamn they deteriorate people

2 Likes

The 2C class of analogues was always pretty enjoyable in my experience, 2CB is a mescaline analogue I do believe. The spice K2 garbage used to be synthetic cannabinoids from the JWH series of analogues, some where ok, some absolutely were not. Which was part of the problem, you never knew what you were getting.

2 Likes

They definitely have strong, enjoyable effects but natural mesaline, psilocybin, dmt are WAYYYY better imo and not bad for you.

Exactly, there’s so many rc’s because people would just change the chrmical formula everytime the feds would make them illegal so there’s some really obscure rc’s that should never be injested imo.

I’m sure there are some safe ones but especially 25i is fucked because people sell it as LSD so often. that one tastes noticeably bitter if you eat a tab of it and doesn’t last as long

I’m not trying to derail the thread ya’ll i just think it’s very important for people to understand what they’re taking

2 Likes

That’s fucking amazing dmt crystals bro!! Question I’m looking for a trusted mhrb vendor for delivery in us?? This is my last hurdle till I’m finally pulling some myself. I know this post is old I’m new to future42 so still learning the ropes. Any advice on a vendor would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

You guys should take that conversation private. For the sake of the vendor

6 Likes

Agreed

I’ve been looking for an excuse to post this accidentally crystallization I found in the cabinet above my fridge from 3 months ago.

I ended up in the waiting room and got too scared to go back so I totally forgot about this…

11 Likes

I love the way that crystalized! Looks alien like. Lol

4 Likes

I need to teach classes on how to maks.large scale for proper $ …would give me another knack :wink:

6 Likes

hahaha do I need a dreamer verified badge for thi$ lmao

then I can push dream carts here, completely joking guys lmao

6 Likes

Truly is sacred a lot of the people I ran with on east coast back in late 90s early 00s would pretty much only give away the first few experiences to people and trades after that. Selling it has always been frowned upon in my circle due to how sacred it is.

edit - also agree white has always been more for the pure snobs and the yellow has always been the peoples favorite in my experience

8 Likes

thats was a joke I in no way am selling dream carts

Besides what u do when the friend ur giving to wants 100 of em?

just o ok here u go…there going to a show gonna sell and make bank but me ill just take the pat on the back🤷‍♂️ doesn’t sound like a friend to me

It truly is sacred and id love to give it all Way for free…butttttttt

And once again I was just bull shittin

3 Likes

With the yellow goo

Isolated

10 Likes

So I’ve got a quick question. Been doing cybs max ion tek for a bit now off the nexus and had a quick question. Can you remove the solution off the bark after it has been ph’d to 12+ and added to a separation funnel since I’m assuming the product is in the liquid at this point ? removing the solvent with a baster and pipette doesn’t quite get it all

1 Like

Is that tek acid to base or straight to base? Filtering caustic solutions is sketchy. You can filter it after the acid washes then basify.

2 Likes

Acid to base. Looking to use the funnel to separate the solvent from the aqueous solution at the end

1 Like

Yeah just filter the plant matter out in the acid phase. Reduce the acidic solution, add it to the sep funnel, then add your basic water to bring the pH up.

4 Likes

Thank you very much my friend!

2 Likes