June Member of the Month, Winner is @Covid-69

On the 30th of each month we will announce a “Member of the Month

@Sidco_Cat is already the forum MOM! She doesn’t have to be voted in, she already is! Take it up with her if you dare…
The winner will be selected by poll, held here in this post.

Nomination for MoMs will be held in this thread from the 1st to the 15th of each month. The top members with the most nominations each month will be entered into the public poll from the 15th till the end of the month.

Nominations need to include the members @ and a summary for why they’ve been nominated.

Winners will receive a complementary Lifetime GLG membership, including Lab Coat, discounts, and invites to meetups.
Well, the list is long again this month! Now hopefully we can get more than 39 people to vote!

June MOM
  • Covid-69
  • Demontrich
  • Wood-Tree
  • Lincoln20XX
  • TheMadChemist
  • Cheebachiefextracts
  • Boomtownpharms
  • Analyte
  • AshevilleExtracts
  • Moveweight
  • Graywolf
  • SidViscous

0 voters

Poll will close @ 8am on the 30th of this month!
Also, just to give out some nods to past winners (or runners up) that were nominated this month. So thanks @MillerliteRN and @Cloner for all of the wonderful tings that you guys do!
I had to purposefully misspell a couple of names in order to fit everyone in this post. (You can only post 10 usernames per post.)

17 Likes

@COVID-69 for his posts about business. Very informative.

19 Likes

Anyone who has the discipline to stay away from the drama post between members (you know who you are…) deserves consideration! Gotta stop this shit…

16 Likes

Notice how when one member went away so did the drama?

Crazy how that works.

4 Likes

There’s still plenty out there!

I nominate @Demontrich for being a very supportive partner In leveling up the whole clone group with his hard work and infrastructure.

11 Likes

@Wood-Tree and @Sidco_Cat

1 Like

@Lincoln20XX
@TheMadChemist

6 Likes

@AgTonik and @Cheebachiefextracts have been particularly generous with their info on helping my medical grow. They’re certainly just replying to a thread. But they spoonfed me and held my hand like the stupid little baby I am.

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words. I wasn’t deserving of MOM the first time I got it. There are plenty of other awesome folks that contribute here every day.

5 Likes

I second @COVID-69 :muscle:

The posts he’s made this month have been a cool insight. Also seeing his operation first hand, it’s a nice change to see a building full of happy employees, and an almost artful execution of consumer packaged goods

7 Likes

@COVID-69 has my vote.

While there are many great members on this forum who are engaged in constructive topics and moving the community forward. I believe in the past month @COVID-69 has really contributed in a positive manner.

The stuff is out there for folks to learn from not only now but down the line as well. So he has my vote.

9 Likes

I second @AgTonik, @Lincoln20XX, and @TheMadChemist. Consistently great stuff from all three of you!

8 Likes

@Boomtownpharms for his cls build threads

The last one he set up is one of the cleanest systems I have seen…imo

Hoping he keeps the build threads coming.

14 Likes

I agree! @Boomtownpharms

8 Likes

What an honor. I appreciate it bro. Hella dope! Same to you @Apothecary36 from that home land.

6 Likes

I’ll put a vote in for @Boomtownpharms as well.

8 Likes

I’d like to nominate @analyte

Doesn’t post a ton but the posts have lots of substance.

6 Likes

@Cloner is my nomination unless he already got it? @.@

4 Likes

Adding @AshevilleExtracts i would add @ky_cbd but hes got lifetime membership. Ky got in touch w me when I was down and said him and Ashville extract would come help me do anything I needed even as far as clean house

These are 2 stand up guys so.since @ky_cbd has a lifetime membership :clap:
:facepunch:

Im.gonna.nomimate @AshevilleExtracts w @Wood-Tree

Ashville extracts for changing cbd for crc for life making it very tasty and quiet strong imo. And being stand up guy offering to come clean my house and help do.whatever I needed!

@Wood-Tree also for really believing in me and investing in me

12 Likes