June Member of the Month, Winner is @Covid-69

I got the runner up prize! That’s nice of you! I nominate @moveweight!

6 Likes

Not sure if he’s won already… But @Lincoln20XX has provided us with more spreadsheets than Karen from Finance. Between the chiller/heater calc and the yield/extract calculator. It’s hugely helpful :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I’m doing another nomination for @Lincoln20XX I look forward to all his posts and treads!

6 Likes

Well, Fuck Yeah for those getting the nod!

1 Like

Plz stop voting for me - like I said last month, I’ve already got lifetime GLG.

If I ever do win, I’m giving my award to the #2 winner. Or maybe to my cat. I’m sure Growly McBitchface could make good use of a kitty sized labcoat.

16 Likes

It would be cool if we could get a different prize for the member of the month. @Future said he was able to publish his pesticide remediation sop because of a hookup at sclabs. I think some M.O.M. prizes like free lab testing vouchers can incentivize more open sourcing and potentially a sponsor can donate that prize, not saying future has to pay out of pocket. Just an idea.

12 Likes

I like this idea.

Though, as someone who isn’t in the US, I’d rather have a labcoat for my cat than lab testing vouchers for somewhere in the states :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Speaking of which, still not sure how to get my lab coat.

9 Likes

If you figure it out, share the secret with me. Lol

I 2ed @moveweight for MOM nomination.

4 Likes

for the lab coat

jresh@goodlifegang.tech
. Pretty sure reach out to her

6 Likes

I like this idea a lot!

1 Like

Thanks, I need one too…

2 Likes

Click the link on the front the glg page get ur voucher then email them

My only thing is don’t look at the lab coat sizing bc she told me @Future aka Dustin is 6ft 200 lbs and where’s the extra large…I order a large I think I’m 6ft 180lbs

OH HO HO. My time to shine.

@CapitalismSucks420 for MEMEber of the month.

Jk. I’d say @Sidco_Cat very knowledgeable. Cares about the community and has a passion for it. Or @Graywolf for his help and knowledge as well. Idk lol theres too many people who deserve the MoM.

Everyone here is helpful and knowledgeable.

Like shit I asked about building a PID for temp control and within a week I got it built with help from people here.

4 Likes

Greywolf is a great entry. Can’t nominate @Sidco_Cat because she is already the Forum Mom, and as such can’t be voted into a position that she currently holds! (If you have issue with that, please take it up with her… If you dare!)

6 Likes

Oh fuck my bad Lmao. I nominate @Graywolf then!

4 Likes

Bless you, honey! I will be your Mom any time.

9 Likes

Dudes - I gotta nominate @SidViscous - continuously challenging me to push the limit of my innovation, garage macgyvering skills and generally keeping my brain on its toes.

Every single week something new to whip my brain into a frenzy. <3 <3 <3

12 Likes

Girl, you made it by the skin of your teeth! I’ll hopefully have the post up by tonight sometime. Awesome choice, and I do concur, @SidViscous is a bitching choice!!

6 Likes

@Cassin and @Capttripppp y’all are both awesome people and I super appreciate the vote of confidence! Just happy to be part of this community

4 Likes