May Member of the Month! Congrats MagisterChemist!

But at the end of the day, and if you have a little money to spend the x-spiral is the skid to get!

3 Likes

Yeah, now really what I can’t wait to see is other people actually participating. I have got a few inquiries from people asking for further help DIYing. But not as many as I expected.

8 Likes

Called it… :crazy_face:

Gz @MagisterChemist

And all love to nominated partys asweell.

I read and learn, and am amazed what this community is capable off…

4 Likes

Congrats @MagisterChemist !!! Well deserved for sure!

4 Likes

Id like to nominate 2 ppl @Wood-Tree & @Sidco_Cat

Both for believing in my dreams to become a full time consultant!!!

I’ve worked w @Wood-Tree for hrs now I know he’s never posted but been a member for min. He’s getting into the industry and I think a lifetime GLG would do him quiet well

And @Sidco_Cat aka momma bear for the forum. And for also believing in my dreams and trying to help network me w other businesses!!!

Both badass peeps!

9 Likes

Go here, and give me names. New post for this month here: June Member of the Month, Get your nominations in! - Meta / The Polling Booth - Future4200

2 Likes

Stahp it! I am the Future Forum MOM. That honor precludes me from being a MoM. Big hugs!

5 Likes

Holding out for MoY (Year) or MoD (Decade)?

2 Likes

If there is a MoY or MoD, it is @sidco and, as an actual Mom, that would bless me more.

8 Likes

Let’s pick a definitive date, and we can start nominating in that thread. Give it a month or month and a half for nominations, and same amount of time for voting. Have to see what the prize would be, but if we want this we can have it.
We have the technology!

2 Likes

Should we do that in December? would you have like a run off of the 12 annual winners.

2 Likes

That’s kinda what the beaker award was

2 Likes

Yeah, we should bring that back

4 Likes

You Guys have been here longer than I, but I’ll be help however I can.
OK Beaker award should be maybe a posthumous award. For Legends that have passed on. Voted on once a year, end in December.
Maybe for yearly end in December, and the people who were nominated the most will be how we setup the polls. MOM Winners are an automatic entry into the poll.
That’s off the cuff…

Well we already gave the Beaker award to @cyclopath and he is very much still alive (i think!)

8 Likes

Then the yearly one just being the Beaker Award? That’ll do.
I’m just shooting from the hip here!
It should be the voice of the people.
Someone else can have the Conch Shell…

2 Likes

Yeah, we had an annual award before MOM was a thing, and it was called the Beaker award. It had a plaque and everything. We should definitely continue that.

10 Likes

He just left my house very much alive.

5 Likes

I believe it was @Roguelab who organized it the first time?

1 Like

Now that I’m alive again, I really need to be on that list…

3 Likes