June Member of the Month is @emdub27

On the 30th of each month we will announce a “Member of the Month”

@Sidco_Cat is already the forum MOM! She doesn’t have to be voted in, she already is! Take it up with her if you dare…
The winner will be selected by poll, held here in this post.

Nomination for MoMs will be held in this thread from the 1st to the 15th of each month. The top members with the most nominations each month will be entered into the public poll from the 15th till the end of the month.

Nominations need to include the members @ and a summary for why they’ve been nominated. I’m going to ask that a nominee receives a “second” to their nomination to be eligible for the vote, in hopes of keeping things orderly in the competition.

Winners will receive a complementary Lifetime GLG membership, including Lab Coat, discounts, and invites to meetups. (Transferrable prior to registration at GoodLifeGang.tech)

Let’s try to take this at least semi seriously and show some recognition for those working hard to help us all level up together. There are so many members offering knowledge bombs freely here, it can be hard to narrow it down to one each month. They all are winners in my eyes!

Past winners:
March 2020 FicklePickle
April 2020 WaxPlug1
May 2020 Tweedledew
June 2020 Sidco
Aug 2020 StoneD
Oct 2020 AgTonik
December 2020 MillerliteRN
Feb 2021 Capttripppp
March 2021 TheWillBilly
April 2021 illNyeTheShtterGuy
May 2021 MagisterChemist
June 2021 Covid-69
July 2021 Akoyeh
August 2021 Thumper
September 2021 thesk8nmidget
October 2021 pupparoo
Novenmber 2021 TheGratefulPhil
December 2021 TwistedStill
January 2022 SubstituteCreature
February 2022 BigM
March 2022 cyclopath
April 2022 Kingofthekush420
May 2022 ky_cbd

• Darrenjaydirect
  • Dred_pirate
  • Co2purist
  • TheGratefulPhil
  • DiNKLB3RG
  • TheLastHashbender
  • Franklin
  • DapperDabMan
  • Cassin
  • cyclopath
  • emdub27
  • Thetetraguy

0 voters

10 Likes

We have @Darrenjaydirect and @Dred_pirate both with nomination and seconds for this month from last month’s thread. Great start to a new month! :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Can I nominate @Co2purist because he’s so adamantly against the GLG? Then there’ll be a gang member who can crispr

6 Likes

I’ll second both

5 Likes

It’s already a tough choice!

1 Like

I’d like to nominate @Realterpsmatter

8 Likes

I’d like to nominate @TheGratefulPhil for consistently being awesome (and for being a shining example of how to agreeably disagree with people while dropping some serious knowledge!).

22 Likes

@DiNKLB3RG has made quite the rumble amongst Psi. ext. And has made headways that others are following closely or physically.

Those rocks are rockets, and rockets explode!

12 Likes

Seconded…

3 Likes

Hahaha maybe he will go away if he gets a GLG badge forced on him. His lawyers might drop him.

I second this

6 Likes

@DiNKLB3RG is definitely my serious nomination this month though.

12 Likes

Don’t mean to sway any votes, but June is also my Bday month :person_shrugging:t2::smirk:

Appreciate the nomination guys

Going to turn around and nominate @TheLastHashbender and @Franklin as well. both have been there to bounce ideas off of and have gained some good knowledge from each

23 Likes

Thanks, I’ll second @TheLastHashbender and also nominate @DapperDabMan

9 Likes

early or late june?

1 Like

Second @DapperDabMan.

This was gold. He also contributes in a positive way and keeps topics on track when engaging rather than bringing drama.

10 Likes

Much appreciated, @Franklin & @TheLastHashbender. You guys are too kind. Just happy to have found such an exemplary community.

10 Likes

I’m going to 13th this since @akoyeh already has 12 likes on his vote!!

@TheGratefulPhil is long overdue!

12 Likes

I can’t decide already!!

4 Likes

Exactly why I’m very proud to call him a personal friend

3 Likes

I nominate @Cassin for sharing knowledge, insight, and positivity, as well as taking an active roll in shaping regulations and standards in our industry.

5 Likes