June Member of the Month is @emdub27

So I was hesitating on bringing it up again, but between members like @TheGratefulPhil, @Cassin & countless others- is there a reason we’re not continuing the @Beaker Award?

7 Likes

He won November '21

3 Likes

I’d like to nominate my buddy @TRIPPIE

Seeing as the world calls June pride month. Seems fitting he should win. :grin::surfing_man:

Lol j/k to anyone who got they’re tranny panties in a bunch.

5 Likes

like thumper, ive done nothing, so can i win MoM :japanese_ogre:

7 Likes

I’d like to nominate @Sidco_Cat

Not only because she is one of the nicest people in the industry, but also because she promotes the shit outta this forum and it’s users.

18 Likes

id like to nominate @cyclopath, the man is always keeping us in line and pushing us to find the answers in a constructive way. He isnt one to back down from some good research and doing it proper. I find myself alot of times looking to his posts to make sense of the discussions.

12 Likes

I second @cyclopath. His input has definitely helped our lab out in the past

9 Likes

@cyclopath won in March this year.

4 Likes

indeed.

appreciate the thought though

7 Likes

I will second @Cassin, always respectful, knowledgeable, and adds something of value to the conversation.

7 Likes

Cut me, I bleed this forum. I’m just the forum Mom. MoM is something for everyone else.

12 Likes

Need better notifications when it’s voting and nomination season xD I been lacking here. @.@

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Why are you even here bro? People with shitty attitudes really need to check it at the door.

5 Likes

He has nothing better to do than troll… Pretty sad honestly

4 Likes

You know I’m not here to disrespect anyone but please keep this type of stuff off of the forum. It will do nothing but take away from this website’s value as a source of information. It’s one thing to speak for what you believe in in this industry but this type of content doesn’t help anyone. Thank you.

8 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: What are you talking about? I was joking about employee of the month…and you flagged my post…for what exactly?

• I could speak about things that WOULD “take away value”…I don’t though. I’m not trying to hurt this website. (Some ppl know exactly what I’m talking about) I could hurt this site and I don’t.

I speak highly of this community and send A LOT of ppl here. I do joke w ppl…I get this is your new money train and all… me saying a few jokes won’t hurt your terp sales hun.

How at all is what I said spam or advertising or taking away value? I’m asking respectfully.

1 Like

@emdub27

He’s a wealth of information on indoor and greenhouse cultivation, tissue analysis, nutrient formulation, and Brix optimization, based on extensive real-world experience and analytical testing. He tirelessly and freely shares his knowledge (to the degree possible) with those who ask. So that everyone can benefit from his data-driven scientific approach to cannabis cultivation - helping home and commercial scale growers alike.

I have been in this industry for a long time. Rarely do I come across someone with @emdub27’s level of knowledge and experience in the topics above. Even rarer do I find someone who can, and does, help me level up with knowledge and experience I may not have.

19 Likes

And that’s why I should read the fine print, lol!

Baby-Reading-GIF

@BigM can ya cut this non-fine print reader some slack?

2 Likes

I’d like to second @emdub27

14 Likes