Emdub27 for MoM! Are you a better grower, more knowledgeable, or better-looking from his efforts?

@emdub27 has been nominated for June Member of the Month! I cannot think of anyone more deserving - if you agree, let’s vote bomb that mo-fo!

You only have 12 more days, and iIt only takes a second to show your appreciation :pray:

After you vote, feel free to bump this thread as your “I Voted” sticker! And you’ll help keep this movement alive until he WINS :trophy:

7cfaba7f4e39d5bfe51985943d64e9c8

The poll is here: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

To read the back story, make yourself a tasty Mai Tai :beach_umbrella: then click this link and read from post #247 to the end:

10 Likes

It’s a MoM campaign thread! Looking forward to seeing how it all works out.

8 Likes

LOL, me too. And I’m glad that Future4200’s ultimate MOM approves! :partying_face:

But, if @emdub27 doesn’t win, the vote was rigged! And if Dominion Voting Systems is involved, it’s supercalifragilisticexpialidocious rigged! :rofl:

giphy (10)

3 Likes

If not this month, there’s always the next.

2 Likes

On a long enough timeline, everyone will be MOM.

4 Likes

I hope it’s obvious I was kidding about vote rigging. :v: I mean, how often does one get to drop a Mary Poppins reference, amirite?

giphy-1
giphy (12)

True; and the month after that, and so on:

not-yet-mr-miyagi
try-again-tomorrow-mr-miyagi
i-guarantee-it-i-promise

:crossed_fingers: But maybe not because there’s no limit to the number of times the same member can be voted MoM. Hopefully, we won’t need to institute baseball’s mercy rule, lol

4 Likes

Thank you all very much. I was away for the weekend and the old lady doesn’t let me play on the forums while on vacation.

7 Likes

You deserve it! Thanks for all you share. Tell your wife Future4200 is sorry for hogging her husband, lol.

And…to anyone reading who has benefited from @emdub27’s efforts but hasn’t voted yet: :roll_eyes:

200 (2)

200 (1)

200 (3)

2 Likes

@Emdub27

Merit really already voted several times for him

1 Like

Emdub27 gets over 5 grams a watt so he deserves it :upside_down_face:

@44northorganicfarms

You’re 5g/watt must really be the fire to break head

Fire to break head?

Headache bro

Please go away. This thread has nothing to do with your wild claims.

7 Likes

Kinda of does because emdub is one of the people who I told how I do it and he said he is already doing it… Ralf

giphy (17)

last-chance-this-is-your-last-chance

Get your votes in now or regret on your death bed!

HappyBaggyHeterodontosaurus-max-1mb

tumblr_om1x64Xdj11rgdtvpo4_400

2 Likes

Yay! We did it!

2 Likes

sgn-we-did-it

pat-yourself

lets-smoke-some-hash-boys

bcc13f804c27e3d5fc66898cfd06a90a

8 Likes