January Member of the Month is SubstituteCreature

On the 30th of each month we will announce a “Member of the Month

@Sidco_Cat is already the forum MOM! She doesn’t have to be voted in, she already is! Take it up with her if you dare…
The winner will be selected by poll, held here in this post.

Nomination for MoMs will be held in this thread from the 1st to the 15th of each month. The top members with the most nominations each month will be entered into the public poll from the 15th till the end of the month.

Nominations need to include the members @ and a summary for why they’ve been nominated. I’m going to ask that a nominee receives a “second” to their nomination to be eligible for the vote, in hopes of keeping things orderly in the competition.

Winners will receive a complementary Lifetime GLG membership, including Lab Coat, discounts, and invites to meetups.

Let’s try to take this at least semi seriously and show some recognition for those working hard to help us all level up together. There are so many members offering knowledge bombs freely here, it can be hard to narrow it down to one each month. They all are winners in my eyes!

Past winners:
March 2020 FicklePickle
April 2020 WaxPlug1
May 2020 Tweedledew
June 2020 Sidco
Aug 2020 StoneD
Oct 2020 AgTonik
December 2020 MillerliteRN
Feb 2021 Capttripppp
March 2021 TheWillBilly
April 2021 illNyeTheShtterGuy
May 2021 MagisterChemist
June 2021 Covid-69
July 2021 Akoyeh
August 2021 Thumper
September 2021 thesk8nmidget
October 2021 pupparoo
Novenmber 2021 TheGratefulPhil
December 2021 TwistedStill

• Dukejohnson
  • mitokid
  • TheLastHashbender
  • DapperDabMan
  • SubstituteCreature
  • emdub27

0 voters

7 Likes

This post reserved for nominations and seconds for January from the December Member of the Month thread.

@Dukejohnson has a nomination and a second. @mitokid has a nomination.

9 Likes

@TheLastHashbender has a nomination as well from the December vote.

6 Likes

I second @TheLastHashbender

8 Likes

3rd for @Dukejohnson

Hes putting in work on the willbilly tech thread

10 Likes

Ah shoot, I didn’t read back far enough. Thanks for pointing that out. Looks like you and a few others were in there. I’ll get it straight at some point. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Just out of curiosity, wtf happened in august?:thinking:
I was still on sabbatical.

4 Likes

@Dukejohnson forsure

8 Likes

i nominate @mitokid

8 Likes

Chaos Theory embodied. The system has failed us.

7 Likes

@Dukejohnson for me!

5 Likes

Can I make two nominations? Too bad, I’m gonna do it anyway!

@anon56994712 for his constant diligence and just being a good guy.

And @SubstituteCreature for all the rosin advice and being selfless enough to offer up his home to others who may have been displaced by that recent fire in CO.

Two solid dudes who both deserve some recognition!

20 Likes

As you can tell… Everyone was fucking drunk… I quit over it…

4 Likes

@BigM is my Man for this month!!! As far as personal progress goes? He’s come along way, and I’m proud of him!

10 Likes

Second @SubstituteCreature

14 Likes

Awwwww guys I love ya all! I’d help every single one of you if you needed me to and i’d only charge you what I charge on the corner!

15 Likes

I appreciate the rosin info
I switched from BHO to rosin due to residential shit
@SubstituteCreature has my nomination as well

8 Likes

And i’m always one message away my good dude! Everyone is always super nice when it comes to hitting me up too so I’m always really happy to help you make some fire-ass rosin - plus the only reason I CAN make rosin this good is the support i’ve gotten from every single one of you dudes. I would have quit growing, quit making hash, quit making rosin if I didn’t know there were still motherfuckers that are in it for the (smoked) turkey and not the flash there woulda been no reason for me to keep it up, so let’s all fucking crush 2022 together!

16 Likes

Helo

I vote for @emdub27 this guy has an incredible science always to give good advice

8 Likes

I second @mitokid.

6 Likes