December Member of the Month is @TwistedStill

Congratulations on ascending to the inner circle.

3 Likes

Everything I said was true if it wasn’t I wouldn’t have nominated you

3 Likes

Congratulations my Brother! Fuck… It only took me months and months and months to get you to be our member of the month. I’m happy for you brother @TwistedStill

4 Likes

Bro, I don’t know that I would exactly call it that. And I’m only telling you that because I’ve seen it

3 Likes

Congrats on the win @TwistedStill . Absolutely love the tool I got from you. Makes life so much easier.

5 Likes

Congrats buddy. I hold ur steel in my hands everyday in one way or another :wink::wink::wink::wink:

5 Likes

Big congrats to @TwistedStill. Well deserved.

11 Likes

Congrats bro! Couldn’t have went to a better dude

8 Likes

Let us remember that a bunch of assholes voted thumps to be MoM the month I put Tiwsted up. He was a shoe in until some asshats got some funny idea in their head to ruin what we have created, and what it stands for. Thankfully, things seem to be back on track

6 Likes

Congratulations @TwistedStill very deserving and a true value to the community here.
Cheers brother

1 Like

Does MOM include a summary of contributions? It sounds like there was good information shared and some people may have missed it

5 Likes

The Boss pointed it out for you!

1 Like

Where can we start voting for January?

3 Likes

Congratulation @TwistedStill

2 Likes

Gotta make some nominations first

Tbh, for the new year I wouldn’t mind seeing the format changed a bit. We should specify the reason we are nominating people I feel like🤷‍♂️

2 Likes

I’d like to nominate @Dukejohnson

When I met him in July, he was just beginning to attempt growing large pentane diamonds. Since then he’s surpassed almost all of us at growing thca. There’s no better candidate in my opinion.

8 Likes

Thanks man, it’s been an honor getting my footing in a lab setting and I have many of you to thank for helping me. Many without even knowing it. I’m very grateful for this site and the people I’ve met through it.

10 Likes

I’ll second @Dukejohnson. Some truly awesome content in his grow logs as well. This community is a better place when we have people who strive for more knowledge & no one can argue with what he’s been able to accomplish in such a short time.

7 Likes

Which is why @mitokid is my nomination, again. So much knowledge freely being shared, and his handling of kotk is likely better than any of us who have had beef with him (and there are many).

6 Likes

New thread is up:

Sorry folks, I’ve been slacking again, but we’re good to go for January now.

5 Likes