January Member of the Month is SubstituteCreature

FOR ME!!!

3 Likes

Idk if I’ve participated long enough to vote but I third @SubstituteCreature. As a ros-engineer™ myself I benefit from his posts on threads when I’m searching for answers.

5 Likes

You rule, bro! Feel free to message me anytime so we can put our heads together! The whole thing that interests me so damn much about rosin that keeps me experimenting on it 7 days a week is that WE ARE JUST STARTING OUR JOURNEY DOWN THIS PATH!!! IF WE ALL WORK AS A TEAM IMAGINE THE COOL SHIT WE COULD CREATE THAT THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN!!!

2 Likes

Shut up, spammer…

2 Likes

There’s an unintended joke here bc his profile pic is Shinji.

2 Likes

I’d like to second @emdub27, definitely an amazing contributor to the knowledge of nutrients and feeding on this forum.

10 Likes

Howdy future folks :slight_smile: Last day to get your nominations and seconds in. I’ll put the poll up tomorrow. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Poll will be up shortly. Sorry for the delay. I second @DapperDabMan for keeping it classy and always being helpful.

3 Likes

Poll is up. Get your votes in. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lesssgoooo @SubstituteCreature hope u win this one buddy :call_me_hand: your rosin work l8ly has my mouth watering

Bump calling @trust_level_3 get yah votes in :pray:

10 Likes

Mitokid for teaching half of the forum organic chem

11 Likes

Thanks bro! I’ll make sure you’ll be able to…ahem…VERIFY AUTHENTICITY soon :wink:

5 Likes

7 Likes

Get those votes in.

5 Likes

I nominate @mitokid for January mom.

5 Likes

It’s a little late for nominations, but you can definitely vote for him! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dayum🤣 I meant for February but…

1 Like

@roiplek for February for past contributions to scientific discussions and discourse

2 Likes

@SubstituteCreature

For that sexy ass rosin…I swear I’ve seen some jars u post look just like mine before sealing it, you’d think those would make diamonds if kept hot enough

8 Likes

Thank you bro! I appreciate that a lot! I just keep trying to keep the work consistent and clean :slight_smile:
And for the diamonds…Just wait :wink: I got a few tricks

6 Likes