It's Willbillytek. Duh

It’s cannabis derived :joy::rofl::joy: meaning I don’t need to disclose anything (which is funny coming from the one trying to sell a shitty TLC plate for 6 figures without any real information) so your full of shit and Now I have to question your intelligence because how many SOPs actually offer 100% breakdown…because most bho concentrate have over 20% unknowns distillate generally has 5-10% unknowns and just pure diamonds can have up to 3% unknown :expressionless:

11 Likes

Not trying to hate on your product, I literally can’t because I don’t know what’s in it.

However, plant derived =/= safe to consume.

4 Likes

Sound like hate to me but :man_shrugging:

I guess People should probably stop smoking all of your plant derived extracts too

3 Likes

which part of cannabis isnt safe to consume? this is a whole new tangent…

but the disty blunt is just calling my name…think the disty is making me a schizophrenic … im talking to my disty blunt like she loves me… :joy: :rofl: :joy:

6 Likes

Sorry it sounds that way, I know it can be contrived to sound that way with just words and no tone or inflection.

If you don’t want to answer this, I understand, can’t hurt to ask though. Are you altering any of the constituents in your cannabis solution?

For example, D8 is basically “safe” but the unknowns produced as an aside have absolutely zero research done with them, and therefore people can be healthily skeptical of their safety profile. Do the specific molecule(s) responsible for the blue color have any research that concludes they are (relatively) “safe?”

I only ask because, even cannabis terpenes are being found to be slightly different than many of their (from other plants) botanically derived counterparts.

10 Likes

I’d like to quote one of the greats in this instance. It’s about how it is consumed.

6 Likes

is there any data to back this up?? someone that only smoked cannabis and no other substances? seems like we will see data like this 100 years in the future but dont seem like we have much today…

i would love some clinical studies on this… maybe im asking for too much this is the cannabis industry… i just stumbled opon the thcp thread… LOL im done here for a while. ill see everyones work soon enough.

1 Like

That smoking stuff is bad for you? Absolutely.

Edit: Marijuana and Lung Health | American Lung Association

6 Likes

killa asks for data… gets absolutely! i mean smoking ciggerettes has data on how many years it takes off your life and various things like that…

i see that American lung assoiciation saying its bad… but it has no statistical data behind it.

I would imagine being around burning wood in your house to be bad too… but what isnt bad for you.

Sugar?? trans fats? the sun??

3 Likes

Yes, life kills you, and smoking cannabis, especially in heavy amounts, can be bad for you.

The poison is in the dose… the saying as old as the day is long.

They write those articles to summarize statistical data, if you want data just use Google Scholar and do a search bud.

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C23&q=effects+of+smoking+cannabis&oq=effects+

4 Likes

nothing ive read ever suggests that cannabis smoke is the cause of some deadly reaction or disease in anyone. I dont think anything is good for ya. but im just trying to find out what in cannabis is not safe to consume??

you made the inference that willybilly “cannabis derived” ingredient might not equal safe to consume in minuscule amounts like he stated .03 so im trying to learn what part of cannabis in minuscule amounts is not safe to consume?

just asking because my feeble mind doesnt know much about this obviously

1 Like

“However, there are numerous case reports of bullous emphysema among cannabis smokers. These findings have not been confirmed in systematic analytical studies and probably represent uncommon adverse effects in very heavy cannabis smokers.”

I spent 10 seconds finding that.

1 Like

i guess the word what? means nothing… its all good bro! we are talking cannabis dervied in minisule amounts. im trying to see the connection.

:love_you_gesture: :100: thank you

I’m gonna bet it’s the hydrocarbon solvents. (terpenes)

2 Likes

Have you ever seen the impurities for BHO, distillate, etc identified? I have. Those are real impurities. Basically the same type of chemicals you see in body lotion or vegetable oils. Those are really impurities and you’re looking at 5-10+% of them collectively, often times much more. Cannabis produces tons of chemicals that are straight up dangerous to inhale but in flower it’s in negligible quantities. When you get into extraction of plant material, you can concentrate several things in the cannabis plant that can actually be very bad. I could gladly cite dozens of chemicals in cannabis that are either toxic or directly correlated to severe lung illness. Very little is exclusive to cannabis so we have plenty of data from other plant sources. So I do agree with the notion that “just because it’s cannabis derived doesn’t mean it’s safe” and I’ve gone into more detail over this before in previous posts. There are plenty of impurities that are dangerous to consume in even fairly low amounts— my point has been that this is not going to be one of those things.

The reason I said this is arguably not an “impurity” is the same reason we don’t consider limonene or THCV or CBC an impurity in concentrates— it’s beneficial and lends to the effects we’re after. You don’t see people causing a fuss over 0.1% CBC in their isolate calling it an impurity even though yes, technically, it would be. So I will continue to use quotations because this is within that same realm and that’s all I can say at this time. I don’t know if the WillBilly has even formally identified the blue compound it is he’s looking at. When the information does come out I think people will be very salty to find out they can’t hate on this compound for any justifiable reason at all. The argument that “it’s not THCa therefore it’s an impurity” is a bit of a moot point because look at just about any other concentrate on the shelf. I don’t think people realize what those impurities actually are. Even still, this will outperform any of them on that front.

I have no skin in the game here so I’ve only joined the conversation to say if it’s truly cannabis derived and it’s blue that it is not something people should be trying to demonize without going as far as to understanding what it is. How they got it there is a different story and speaks nothing to chemicals used to obtain this end result. I think that if people really insist on knowing then they can obtain a sample and get some tests run on it. Or do the research to find out what types of chemicals in cannabis can be blue (and why) and use process of elimination. I can’t say anything definitively I just am familiar with the very few things that could be producing this color (assuming it is cannabis derived).

I don’t agree with the amount of negativity being thrown at the very few making valuable strides in this industry. I’ve noticed that in several threads where someone posts something clearly impressive that it gets flooded with jealous remarks trying desperately to spin it into a bad thing because they know they can’t do the same (see the Blue Grass D8 thread for reference). I’m not saying that this is what you are doing ExTek but there’s definitely a lot of pushback anytime someone does something new. Anyone arguing “but it’s an impurity” tells me they don’t know the chemical composition of impurities in the same extracts they have been handling for years. If they did know what’s really leftover in shatter, distillate, or even worse, wax then they would know that blue or no blue, this concentrate is a step in the right direction.

18 Likes

Forty-eight subjects exposed to terpenes (mean air concentration 258 mg m−3) and 47 unexposed subjects, all employed at sawmills,

im gonna cut this and make our own little topic on impurities and health concerns…

5 Likes

I genuinely hope you are correct.

I mentioned this earlier.

I just want some sort of data. As opposed to, “Yeah dawg the blue is safe, trust me.”

7 Likes

seems like my fight with another molecule people sell in the cannabis space…idk? :joy: :rofl: :joy: :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

100% Agreed but its a struggle with new products when your trying to be transparent that its safe for consumption while trying to protect the IP that makes it special and that’s why we’ve decided to contract with one of the strictest nost reputable analytics labs in Michigan instead of releasing our in house testing results

12 Likes