It's Willbillytek. Duh

A lot of labs refused to run that shit

3 Likes

Seems like your lighting isn’t the best and they still look very dark. I will let you look at COA picture and decide. How did they taste when you smoked them?

2 Likes

MS gives molecular weight of the molecule

That narrows things down a ton

Especially when looking for organics

1 Like

I’m saying light effects color. Big time.

2 Likes

Can someone that understands science please breakdown their interpretation of an oswaldt ripening of thca

8 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: TT Viscosity on a MS

Ditto.

This made me think of this:

How does Blue Ice Form?

You can compare the hue and formation of these great ice chunks to that of a glacier. The formation occurs when snow on top of the ice is compressed and squeezes out all of the air bubbles increasing its density. This process allows the ice to absorb colors, resulting in vibrant chunks of blue ice. When the light hits the ice, especially on a bright Michigan winter day, the sight is chillingly beautiful.

3 Likes

That’s different polymorphs though

Maybe he found one that expresses color in certain terpenes

2 Likes

Like not even close “Big time”?

2 Likes

That’s such an Awful image. I agree the lab should hire better photographers :popcorn::pray:

2 Likes

Its basicaly a method/process of forming larger crystals, imo.

In chemistry, the term refers to the growth of larger crystals from those of smaller size which have a higher solubility than the larger ones. In the process, many small crystals formed initially slowly disappear, except for a few that grow larger, at the expense of the small crystals. The smaller crystals act as fuel for the growth of bigger crystals.

3 Likes

I heard Willy said in the podcast that it was a different polymorph?

3 Likes

Honestly looks like the plastic container with them in it.

1 Like

Yeah I mean identifying a cannabinoid is extremely easy. Especially if you know the mw of what you’re looking for. This is not as cut and dry as a high mw cannabinoid.

I didn’t say I knew for certain. I specifically said I obviously cannot know for certain without test results. There are very few things in the plant that fit the bill here though. What we’re describing does not leave many options. The best I can do is narrow it down to compounds that are documented to occur in cannabis. I have no skin in the game here.

1 Like

Right, so what do you think about a speculative sop

Dissolve thca in water until some seeds are left undissolved and then

slowly dilute with neutral ph?

1 Like

thats what I thought. Horrible picture either way

All the polymorphs of thc and cbd has been discovered so

It’s sounding more and more like maybe he found one that expresses color better then the standard polymorph we use

1 Like

How slow of an sop we talking