Its not iSoBuTaNe! A theory for cause of "Medusa"

To be fair, @TRIPPIE is @Apothecary36

You just don’t know that.

So im supposed to know peoples alt accounts that don’t share the same name?

@Dred_pirate Someone makes a new account and im a dip shit cause i dont know its related, Sure lol k

Cry me a river

2 Likes

Ethos baby Ethos. I wanted to monopolize on the gas issues that were occuring after consulting with people much brighter than all of us. Well theres a reason why im not selling it/pushing it. Keep arguing its helping your case

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0OiWADhZp_/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Isobutane.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuebLIQhL1D/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Isobutane

And isobutane. :person_shrugging:t4:

Are you trying to say that you spoke to the executives at mobile/exxon and they told you how isobutane naturally occurs.

1 Like

wow you are doing hard drugs arent ya. Ya sure the executives at mobile/exxon just leave their awards at my house and i consulted the sales people not the people that built/regulate the current refineries. Just stop … please lol

I made the most amazing fish pussy meth. You want some.

4 Likes

Naw you and rowan can keep your own supply

You sure? It seems like you could use it.

1 Like

promise you the last thing my ass needs is a stimulate <3 bye now

c21dc0e31553b59bee3806cb4026d8929f30b509
That’s a professional looking manicure job FWIW

3 Likes

You mad because you don’t know that isobutane is not natural.

1 Like

Sure and all the other gasses we are distilling from crude derived from the earth are artifical as well. Go to wholefoods if you wanna have that kind of debate youll get the answer your looking for.

Yes im a nail biter its a bad habit :slight_smile:

Epic diamonds! I see those are like 2 years old, do u think u can repeat that with pure isobutane? Maybe Document the whole growth? What about via jar tek instead of the miner? Don’t forget your PPE.

1 Like

Isobutane doesn’t occur in large amounts, that’s why they make more. It, just like butane are both having to be created. Both isomers, correct?

Isn’t your tank like 4 years old. How about you get a new one? I don’t like to extract with it anymore. Normal is my preference

I can see why he griefs you, you once again just went from

to

So its not natural because it doesnt occur in large amounts? Thats some science right there. Put the pookey down get back on the dabs mate later

2 Likes

I actually just got some new gas from adchem. Ntane. First fat rocks in 6 months since the last time I used ntane

You forget the rest of the statement, or the fact you can’t spell spills over into you can’t read.

With isobutane being created in the process. I never said butane was natural, either.