Ispire's New Ducore Cartridge: Control Your Vaping Experience!

Welcome to the The Future of Vape Cartridges!

:man_scientist: CBD & THC cartridge-fillers & cannabis oil brands manufacturing in North America have found DUCORE ™ to provide the best in consumer experience, control and satisfaction… without leakage or leaching.

:trophy: Ispire (www.getispire.com) is thrilled to share our new, innovative tech that’s #1 in Europe & Asia, finally available here in the US market. With 10+ years in the e-Cig world, Ispire (Los Angeles-based) is the child co. of global industry leader and experts, China-Based “Aspire Vape Co.” (https://aspirevape.com/)

Why Ducore?

:hotsprings: Even Heating: 2 heating cores for balanced heating. (Using 1 coil is like trying to heat a large pot of soup on a tiny stove burner, burning the soup in the middle, leaving the outer edges cold.)

:tongue: Superior Flavor : Lower temps = More terpene conservation, without sacrificing the huge vape-clouds

:non-potable_water: 100% Leak-proof: Revolutionary 3-Fold design prevents oil from traveling through chamber

:cloud: Largest hits, industry-wide: 2x the airflow of single coils (e.g. CCell)

:hammer_and_pick: Stainless Steel: Nickel-plated materials solve any potential heavy-metal issues

:wind_face: Adjustable Air-flow: Gives full control to both sensitive beginners and expert users alike

:memo: Fully Customizable: Multi-Drip tip & airflow options, with space to personalize brands’ colors, labels, logos, or artwork (engraving, printing, or stickers options)

:stars: Exclusivity & Reputation: Won’t see us in any other market; we partner only with good operators, making ethical deals with world-class customer service

:handshake: Market-wide Compatibility: Both our Carts + our 4 unique battery SKUs are universally compatible with all carts & batteries on the market

:white_check_mark: Easy to Fill: Most carts require 1 day post-fill for full wick absorption; with 2x the gap between the metal core & the glass as other brands, our carts allow air bubbles from the oil inlet holes to flow freely upward while oil flows down into the inlets.

As an avid vaper myself, I’m positive Ducore will disrupt the space, improve the standard single coil monopoly and levels-up user experience – meet each extractor’s unique need. With 5+ years experience with cannabis cart I’m well-positioned to help manufacturers avoid common pain-points to successfully navigate the rough supply-chain waters from my work at Jetty Extracts (Kiva Sales & Services), Lucid Mood Botanicals (Colorado) & Blue River Terpenes (Advesa Wellness).

For SAMPLES: E-mail Luna@GetIspire.com with your:

1. Company D.B.A.:
  2. Shipping Address with Unit #:
  3. Your Phone #:
  4. License Status: BCC-approved THC manufacturer, or ‘Hemp-only’/ CBD?
  5. Number of Carts you produce, monthly:

We appreciate your time & consideration, and invite your to share the news with others!

Thanks!
Luna
510 909 7719
Luna@GetIspire.com
:wind_face: :crescent_moon:

4 Likes

I dont have a company, is that fine?I just want to get some samples of the 11mm slim design. I plan to get 500-1000 every so often if they are good.

1 Like

So they have a newer product
“The Wand” no not the inspire wand the iSpire Wand.
Cant wait to try it.

2 Likes

Don’t see any info about this on the site yet. Any details you can share?

1 Like

If you search google ispire the wand it takes you to the page its a induction heating device

Thank you, I’m just an idiot. Google was auto correcting to the inspire wand lol

1 Like