New Cartridge Technology Is Ready

I wanna switch to those chunky carts I’ve seen being advertised. I hit one myself that a friend had a few months back and at the time I knew nothing of them. They did hit great but I can tell it’s gonna fly through oil. Anyone worried about the consumer’s lack of understanding of that fact? Would also be nice to go back to 1ml’s that don’t clog. It’s the only reason I’m running the 0.5’s now.

3 Likes

They run fine on the yocan uni pro

1 Like

Having a hidden profile isnt a good look for a company rep…

3 Likes

It isn’t hidden

I had to manually make mine hidden…

@sidco does your profile start hidden?

2 Likes

Look at their post at the bottom…contact information is for luna lol. The forum never forgets. GTFO

6 Likes

A) Everyone needs to cool it on the name calling. There are legit reasons to question Ispires current marketing tactics and I encourage everyone to be vigilant, but we can beat em with logic without going through the mud.
B) Mods have been called upon multiple times by the Ispire rep who I believe to be named Luna as per earlier this thread. She insists on constant username changes and flagging all that stand in her way. Advice was given multiple times from users and mods alike, and blatantly ignored. Not sure why. Heres a list of her username changes.

6 Likes

Go away, your awful and your a bad salesperson.

Clearly, you are not good at this. Go back to ig and try influencing some more, maybe you’ll drum up some sales there, because it’s obvious you have made yourself person non grata here.

At this point I don’t even know why you keep coming back.

4 Likes

Then make a rule about multiple shill accounts.

If a person can make multiple ahill accounts, we should be able to call each and every shill account out!

We did for leakphang in the past.

Oh, and PISS OFF shill!

Take your nasty dm and shove it up your aspire azz!

3 Likes

At this point…I don’t think I even want carts from Liam. A company that operates this way won’t get a penny from me. Their marketing attempt is shady goes against the way I operate…

2 Likes

The name calling and behavior on this thread is worse than someone changing a name.

2 Likes

Luna DMed me again trying to explain…just go away.

Or should we start trying to contact ispire and tell them luna is failing and is actually hindering their sales?

6 Likes

I’m not name calling or trying to really be rude but this is the worst example of online marketing I think I can ever recall.

Not only in the cannabis industry but just about any industry I’ve ever been a part. A lot of lessons can be learned from this!

Good luck to all involved

7 Likes

Sure, and the nasty dm’s you sent us is perfectly acceptable?

Kick rocks n skip shill!!

1 Like

Her IG is @luna_stower if you wanna put a face to Futures Most Hated.

3 Likes

WOW 12 name changes

2 Likes

She’s up there on my level…lol

5 Likes

I was expecting some Chinese sales rep based on the tactics, rare to see such transparently dishonest techniques in the US

2 Likes

12 name changes now

Wow, just wow!

2 Likes

Influencer, Chinese sales rep…

Same thing/goals.

4 Likes