Cartridge Wish-List: What's Your Dream Vape?

No clogs, regardless of viscosity.

And full of actual isolated THCv, not that bullshit synthetic converted D8THCv on the market now.

4 Likes

thats what happens when dealing with the “V”

Hemp bois

The lower the letter after “thc” the more likely its real weed… THCa being the hardest for the hemp bois to copy

V is pretty far down the spectrum so you should take all examples as Heeemmmp

5 Likes

and inhale itself

4 Likes

nooooo…but great idea…i remember in high school they had this motorized bowl that would blow the smoke in your lungs…so now that you mentioned it…add that on to this futuristic santa vape

4 Likes

actually I’m thinking up something like this in our office,when everyone come in the cartridge inhale and produce big smoke as a welcome to the guest

3 Likes

Most ideal product would have a robot arm

4 Likes

I’d build a Dime Cart…

Oh wait…

12 Likes

:tea: :coffee:

🍵 ☕️

1 Like

its coming

Shots fired.

1 Like

Not quite A.I… yet… I did run a training session on our cart photo data-set yesterday just to see if I could converge something useful, but still need more data! For now it’s straight machine vision (algo based) not A.I… Sooooon

3 Likes

Actually, @SanitatemDime, Ispire built the DuCore (based on Aspire’s tech which came out 10+ years ago)… so def not a “Dime rip-off” as you keep repeatedly accusing Ispire of.

@DapperDabMan yes! Shots fired is right… Ispire has fired the leading shot! DUCORE. www.GetIspire.com - Ispire invented (via ASPIRE VAPE) the 1st ever ecig/vape mod on the market, so we were 1st to market.

@cosolvent: It’s already here! Ispire's New Ducore Cartridge: Control Your Vaping Experience!

More info: Luna@GetIspire.com // www.GetIspire.com

Not sure what you mean, but yes, Ispire has fired the leading shot: DUCORE. www.GetIspire.com - No stealing here… we invented (with ASPIRE VAPE) the 1st ever ecig/vape mod on the market, so we were 1st to market.

more info: Ispire's New Ducore Cartridge: Control Your Vaping Experience!

So I know you’re new to the site, but I wasn’t replying to you, nor did I insinuate any IP theft…

I will counter that there is ZERO chance that Aspire invented/brought the electronic cigarette to market. I don’t even believe there’s anyone in the nicotine circle that believes that. Hell, they’re not even widely popular aside from the people who love Nautilus coils.

2 Likes

Consider flagging @Vape_Better for spam. The noise ratio just went up around here.

EDIT: I appreciate established cart vendors around here that actually contribute to the conversation without being spammy.

7 Likes

I thought SD spammed a lot, I think we have a runner up here.

4 Likes

I am trying to be nice, but I have to agree.

It’s not great.

2 Likes

[edible] Mushroom vape cart that blows blue or yellow clouds depending on setting.

3 Likes

Love this hehe

I made a post about how we now offer 3 viscosities of cartridges, and the ability to configure a new cart to match any oils.

Check it out! Hopefully it helps some people out, maybe it gets close to someone’s dream vape :slight_smile:

You can also view the website page here.