Cartridge Wish-List: What's Your Dream Vape?

Not quite A.I… yet… I did run a training session on our cart photo data-set yesterday just to see if I could converge something useful, but still need more data! For now it’s straight machine vision (algo based) not A.I… Sooooon

3 Likes

Actually, @SanitatemDime, Ispire built the DuCore (based on Aspire’s tech which came out 10+ years ago)… so def not a “Dime rip-off” as you keep repeatedly accusing Ispire of.

@DapperDabMan yes! Shots fired is right… Ispire has fired the leading shot! DUCORE. www.GetIspire.com - Ispire invented (via ASPIRE VAPE) the 1st ever ecig/vape mod on the market, so we were 1st to market.

@cosolvent: It’s already here! Ispire's New Ducore Cartridge: Control Your Vaping Experience!

More info: Luna@GetIspire.com // www.GetIspire.com

Not sure what you mean, but yes, Ispire has fired the leading shot: DUCORE. www.GetIspire.com - No stealing here… we invented (with ASPIRE VAPE) the 1st ever ecig/vape mod on the market, so we were 1st to market.

more info: Ispire's New Ducore Cartridge: Control Your Vaping Experience!

So I know you’re new to the site, but I wasn’t replying to you, nor did I insinuate any IP theft…

I will counter that there is ZERO chance that Aspire invented/brought the electronic cigarette to market. I don’t even believe there’s anyone in the nicotine circle that believes that. Hell, they’re not even widely popular aside from the people who love Nautilus coils.

2 Likes

Consider flagging @Vape_Better for spam. The noise ratio just went up around here.

EDIT: I appreciate established cart vendors around here that actually contribute to the conversation without being spammy.

7 Likes

I thought SD spammed a lot, I think we have a runner up here.

4 Likes

I am trying to be nice, but I have to agree.

It’s not great.

2 Likes

[edible] Mushroom vape cart that blows blue or yellow clouds depending on setting.

3 Likes

Love this hehe

I made a post about how we now offer 3 viscosities of cartridges, and the ability to configure a new cart to match any oils.

Check it out! Hopefully it helps some people out, maybe it gets close to someone’s dream vape :slight_smile:

You can also view the website page here.