Cartridge Wish-List: What's Your Dream Vape?

If you’re like me, and are someone who has been working for Cannabis brands in the cartridge space for the past decade, you’ve seen it all…

Shattered carts, leaks, explosions, weird wicks, mysterious shiny flakes, oversight of the BCC, the CDFA, Testing labs (both good & bad), budtender confusion, user errors, malfunctions, odd tastes, angry users & an unfriendly media perspective on vaping…

If you had a magic vape-wand and could build your PERFECT CART what would it look like? What value would it bring to the market to disrupt the space?

No leaks? Bigger clouds? Break-proof? Universally compatible? What’s your ideal vape.

Maybe Santa is reading this and you’ll get your wish this X-mas… :slight_smile: :santa: :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :gift:

2 Likes

Ditch silicone seals

11 Likes

What’s the ideal replacement for it, in your opinion (Some use glues)?

Cart that fills itself. :man_shrugging:t3:

15 Likes

Yes, I would like to apend that the cart should grow and extract its filler as well

7 Likes

Ya never know… it’s 2020, I wouldn’t be surprised… there ARE new machines that work with any size/dimension tray, which is cool (no customized trays needed). A.I. in carts… hmmm… :thinking: :crystal_ball:

I think the best innovation would be a potency test right on the side so you can tell if your smoking boof oil!

or maybe they will turn black if botanical terps are used…

we can all wish right???

9 Likes
  • Some type of shatter resistant resin based tank. Extremely strong chemical resistances as well.
  • No glue at all. Just provides an opportunity for terpenes to dissolve weird chemicals and bring them into the mix/leak.
  • 0% leak rate regardless of filler mix.
  • 510 thread, narrow enough to fit all palm/insertion style batteries available on the market.
  • Caps that can be pressed on 100 at a time with little effort/extra machinery required.
  • Large gap between center post and inner wall of tank to make filling easier. Or just come up with a new design that doesn’t have a centered vapor tube.
4 Likes

Lol get some magic plastic that turns different colors in response to varying levels of THC

4 Likes

I want an empty cart that can be clip-fed into a machine that fills and fires it out full.

12 Likes

No clogs, regardless of viscosity.

And full of actual isolated THCv, not that bullshit synthetic converted D8THCv on the market now.

4 Likes

thats what happens when dealing with the “V”

Hemp bois

The lower the letter after “thc” the more likely its real weed… THCa being the hardest for the hemp bois to copy

V is pretty far down the spectrum so you should take all examples as Heeemmmp

5 Likes

and inhale itself

4 Likes

nooooo…but great idea…i remember in high school they had this motorized bowl that would blow the smoke in your lungs…so now that you mentioned it…add that on to this futuristic santa vape

4 Likes

actually I’m thinking up something like this in our office,when everyone come in the cartridge inhale and produce big smoke as a welcome to the guest

3 Likes

Most ideal product would have a robot arm

4 Likes

I’d build a Dime Cart…

Oh wait…

12 Likes

:tea: :coffee:

🍵 ☕️

1 Like

its coming

Shots fired.

1 Like