ISO: THC Edible Production Consultation in Michigan

Looking for a consultant for thc edibles in Michigan

1 Like

Dm me I think I can help, if I can’t I’ll appoint you to someone above my pay grade :call_me_hand:t3::pray:t3:

Lmk what you need help on

1 Like

Vague request. What type of edibles?

Gummies sour gummies etc. dispensary ready

:spoon::spoon::spoon::spoon::spoon::spoon::man_facepalming:t3:

6 Likes

Do you have a commercial kitchen? That is the first thing the AHJ will want to see.

4 Likes

Yes kitchen and lab in facility

2 Likes

Try that recipe. By the third time you’ll be able to teach one of your workers how to make them well.

3 Likes

I can help you. What are the Skus you have in mind?

What’s this for?

I just linked the thread you took a screen shot of. I didn’t mean to reply to you my bad. It was for the OP to have the spoon a little closer to his mouth.

2 Likes

Ohh lol I was like that’s what I screen shotted lol had me all hella confused no worries

Yeah I’m just following the template laid out before me and trying to post links for people to click on. They seem to be more receptive to that.

3 Likes

links are more useful than screen shots.

if you post a link, another is added at the source that links the two threads together. makes gaining knowledge easier for those that come behind you.

it should also be less work for you…and uses less bandwidth on the servers.

3 Likes

Yes but I thought it was a reply to me as in for me to go to, when I had already screen shotted the recipe within the thread for the op. They may gain knowledge but not time.

1 Like

I’m a pastry chef and chocolatier from Minneapolis. I have done many edibles and I can make any confectionery item. I am offering my knowledge. I don’t know everything but unlike most people I have made chocolate and pastries my life.

HELLO BY THE WAY.
IM THE SWEETSENGINEER.

4 Likes

Welcome to the fold :call_me_hand: many of us come from culinary backgrounds looking forward to picking your pastry brain

2 Likes

are you looking to purchase?