ISO Delta 8 half kilo (98%+ TAC required)

Interested in a small amount of delta 8 (half kilo) feel free to send over a price quote along with a COA and picture. If you are located in so cal that would be a plus.
I hope everyone is having a great thursday!

Needs to be 98%+ TAC

3 Likes

I’ll buy the other half (in socal) if it helps make the deal.

2 Likes

Right on sounds good! :ok_hand:

Bump. Surprised at the lack of any response!

3 Likes

What did you expect :rofl:

6 Likes

98% huh? Lmk when you find this and not from an Altitude doctored COA. I’m pretty certain that’s impossible to achieve with disty but I’m no chemist. I did stay at a Holliday Inn Express last night though. That was while I was in Michigan at the Kroger buying my lottery tickets Friday.

5 Likes

Let me know if you’re able to find anything! I’ve been looking for some myself, but I don’t have the money tp purchase a liter, or 1/2 a liter. So if you wanted to sell an ounce, or two I might be down to buy! (I’m just throwing this out there for consideration.)

2 Likes

I’ll throw down for 100g, depending on the cost.

2 Likes

I’ll buy some to dump it on the ground and watch the :poop: turn pink

4 Likes

I’ll be sure to let you know! Haven’t done as much research on delta 8 as I could have before posting, was approaching it the same way as purchasing CBN, apparently it’s a little harder to come by.

Would 95%+ still be a stretch? I guess 98%+ would be considered isolate?

What inspired me to do this is a handful of shops I work with started carrying delta 8 products from some fly by night companies that have nothing but COAs of the finished product (gummy, mct drops, etc) but nothing on the distillate they used to formulate it.
Also one company claiming with their delta 8 gummies you will be able to pass a drug test and not test dirty for THC.

I brought it up with a couple of them how dangerous it could be (a 50% TAC d8 50% unknowns could have been easily used and they would be none the wiser) but per usual their eyes glazed over and they assumed I was just trying to sell them on my own delta 8 products.

So it’s the classic conundrum, if they don’t get it from me they’ll get it somewhere else, and chances are somewhere else will be using the cheapest shitty d8 laden with unknowns.

4 Likes

The expectations on D8 want-to-buy threads are always a hoot lol

I suggest just casting a wider net and sifting through the more reputable processors. Seems to be no shortage of people on here slanting it nowadays. If there’s one thing we know on Future it’s that you’re not getting anything federally compliant and you’re definitely not getting a conversion from 98% isolate without a dip in purity. So I personally steer clear of this wave. Doubt your local shops will be interested in buying anything unless you undercut the prices because everything is a race to the bottom nowadays

4 Likes

I think the best I’ve seen is around 85% d8 and it wasn’t a KCA coa so who knows what it actually was. Some are getting better at cleaning it up now. @Siosis has some that’s testing pretty high. He might be one that you can trust to use.

1 Like

Typically 90-94% are the highest realistic your going to see around. And even those are typically from your standard labs that EVERYONE gets their d8 COA from.

Avalanche
Altitude
Sd pharm
Etc etc

So just be wary a lot of sketchy people doing d8 now a days

5 Likes

Well this went about as good as I expected it to

2 Likes

This would probably be 97% at any of the popular labs. But this was very difficult to make.

~94% is probably the highest you’re going to see anywhere

9 Likes

Ive seen 90%+ tac, 2-3% d9 thc, 88%+ d8 oil tested from kca, its out there.
@DerekFromKY those are some good numbers, good job :clap:

2 Likes

Is this available for purchase?

Hi everyone,

We have D8 Liters available at 95% consistent, with no minors. We offer them at $1,800 per Kilo with a large happy customer base.
COA is attached below, and live Proof of Life videos or photos available upon request. Our chemist is/has been well renowned in the cannabis industry for nearly a decade, so the highest quality is assured.
Please feel free to reach out via DM to this account or via email at Sean.s@focushempco.com.

D8.pdf (147.2 KB)

Do you have chromatography on it?

1 Like

I’m told the Chromatogram is pictured within the CoA, at the top left.