ISO Delta 8 half kilo (98%+ TAC required)

I didnt click on the link, my bad.

@kcalabs
@Dr_Jebril

What do you say about this?

1 Like

Why is the COA from September of last year?

What’s that shoulder fronting the d8?

2 Likes

Most of our D8 buyers prefer to perform their own testing to ensure quality. Our latest batch was entirely for one client, no Coa asked for. This is the previous batch that we still have inventory of. We are producing another batch very soon, and we can provide those testing results when available, if interested.

Is this true? Isn’t there some slight variability in ELISA test antibodies that might not be selective enough for D9?

1 Like

I don’t know anything about anything.

That said am I crazy or is that a d9 peak at the base of the d8? Kinda like it hit a small amount of d9 immediately before the d8 eluted?

1 Like

Would you be willing to have it tested by a lab that is reputable in the community and is known for their ability to PROPERLY separate d8 from d9 in their test methods? That shoulder is a clear indication of an unquantifiable peak that is 11 times out of 10 d9.

No, that isn’t true, because I’m willing to bet there is d9-THC in the gummy, too.

2 Likes

Yes, there is probably d9-THC in there as well as a handful of other isomers.

2 Likes

Yeah but i mean strictly for D8, if there hypothetically was no D9 present.

1 Like

:popcorn: :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t trust anyone saying you can pass a drug test with any THC isomer in the sample. For one, drug tests are testing for metabolites. And for another reason, you don’t know which method they’ll employ to test the urine, blood, or hair. Reagent tests can change color because there is simply a cannabinoid in the sample.

4 Likes

Is that your reading of the linked pdf as well?

Would CBN show up after the 12 minute mark where it cuts out (I think I’m seeing that right)?

Theres only 1 or 2 labs that I would trust for accurate d8 lab results. @kcalabs is one of them.

I’m not sure how to read and process chromatography graphs yet. I only picked up from what I’ve learned on here

3 Likes

Yes, the chromatogram in the PDF shows coelution that should have led to the laboratory performing additional analysis to resolve the peaks.

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m trying to learn as much as I can prior to my playing around

If I were to get a result like that, having only the FID, what would be the reasonable thing to do? Can you improve the peak isolation with various parameters? Flow rate or composition maybe? Oven temp parameters?

Can an experienced eye look at the chromo and identify that peak and in the software fix and correlate it?

You shouldn’t see this happening on the GC, because this coelution is happening on LC.

Yes, you should work on your method by adjusting parameters.

The peaks should be Gaussian unless you can account for the shape some other way.

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

I have purchased two sampes from two totally different vendors. One was advertised as “99%” d8. after testing the sample it WAS 99% Cannabinoids but it was 94% D8 and 5% D9. Another one was advertised as 94% d8 and the result came back to 99.99% total cannabinoids!!! But the remainder was 5.9% d9. I sent it to the lab the company tested at and it came back as 94%. So my theory is anything above the 90% range IS GOING TO HAVE D9 in it, But i do know the lab we use that reports hot tests will count Exo THC and other reactants a d9…

2 Likes

Your lab shouldn’t be counting exo-THC as d9-THC. They’re two different compounds and are nowhere close to coeluting on certain methods.

There is an exo-THC standard available, so not being able to identify and quantify them separately is a problem.

1 Like