Is this even legal?

Wyoming seems to be becoming more popular for LLCs, cheap filing, anonymity allowed etc

2 Likes

It’s always been popular…

6 Likes

I know a dude who owns 20 stores in TX slanging straight dank and calling it hemp d8. Lol business must be doing good, that dude just bought a brand new s580.

He franchises his storefronts. So he gets $100k for someone to open a storefront, then he supplies and makes the rounds on the product too. Times 20!! Dude said he’s shooting to open 100+ stores from TX to FL by end of next year. :exploding_head:

5 Likes

I know the guy that started CBD+ using that exact same bussiness model, dude had 100s of stores across the country and was making a absolute killing 2019-2021, fast forward too today and more then half his stores are closed He had to sell his house, car and take a personal loan to pay off fines and lawyers (which he still owes more on) and is being sued by his franchisees and original investors for damages

6 Likes

That dude should think about:
“Why am I making so much money from this?” → Because nobody else is doing it
“Why is nobody else doing it?” → Hm I wonder why…

8 Likes

I don’t think he thinks like that. Dude came straight from the hood. There are more and more doing the same thing. Definitely in ATX

His name wouldn’t be Mouse, would it?

@Bret_HoneyGold Is this a conversion or straight from plant?

They take bulk hhc 9r and backwards convert to d9thc then recarb with enzymes. :sob:

2 Likes

No way if any fool would use that path
Hilarious :joy:

1 Like

Although it’s a silly question, I am no longer taking anything for granted, or making assumptions when it comes to cannabis. I am just asking a simple yes/no question in the hopes of receiving a simple yes/no answer.

1 Like

Literally this is atleast the bare minimum if you want to play with fire.

1 Like

Yeah, but some ass stole the fire proof pants I ordered from skyblue collective out of my mailbox…

2 Likes

Cant call you a lier, the pants dont burn!

5 Likes

So is pack trapper real weed or thca/ hemp hybrid crap?

I’ll give you a cookie if you can tell me the difference

14 Likes

f64

17 Likes

I think the #s are exaggerated but where aren’t they? I did try some 20%+ thca hemp ‘gg#4’. It had effects but compared to my unknown % not even pheno hunted homegrown it’s not good. A terrible value for the money.

Hemp flipper asking $200 an oz:

Homegrowers spending $10-15 oz to produce this:

4 Likes

Oh I can definitely tell the difference! Ordered shit from JK distro and though I definitely felt an effect something about it just wasn’t quite right.

I’m just trying to figure out if this is real bud to hold me over in between runs before I spend $200 on a zip of cbd,d8, or some thca/hemp hybrid.