Skyblue Collective PPE

Hey guys. Skyblue collective and I have teamed up to make PPE clothing for the extraction industry. Here we have our NFPA2112 Flash Fire Resistant pants, designed for comfort and safety equally.
Let me know if you have any question. Will be available on the website very soon. Skybluecollective.com
Check the comment section for video of material and a torch. Will upload a video soon of pants saturates in 200proof and set ablaze

13 Likes

Here is a torch test

7 Likes

Nice gear man. When will you have more of the alien gas mask hoodies stocked?

2 Likes

I like their masks NGL

So we do limited drops. It helps create rarity. We do go back and drop retro drops every now and again.

1 Like

Please make the ppe clothing standard. I’d buy a shit load

Most of us would

13 Likes

Perfect spot for oh so important socket wrench, definitely designed by someone who has removed alot of clamps

6 Likes

That is the goal!!!

3 Likes

This post was started, so that I can learn more about what you guys want. I got the process started by knowing what I needed. We all have different demands and I would like to help work with all.

3 Likes

How does it compare to something like HH fr/antistatic gear?

3 Likes

After taking a look at HH work wear I think we are completely different. I couldn’t find anything other than coveralls and coats. I also noticed the material looked to be a chemical resistant rubber. Big bulky in the way. We designed these to be like your everyday clothes. Comfortable. But safe from the most common accidents in the lab

4 Likes

Everyone loves a fire

Damn video won’t poat

Anti-static would definitely be a plus.

2 Likes

Anti static would be great. Agreed. That is on the next round!

1 Like

The is a video on IG @skybluemt of us burning lighter fluid, alcohol, gasoline, and finger nail polish remover. I can’t find a way to link it here

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CDvLsejgfJE/?igshid=1csurpb85xu1q

1 Like

Are these PPE Pants and hoodies available still? I have been hunting for some good cleanable clothes that are safe in our extraction booth.

1 Like

Yes check your dms

I’m interested in these as well!

1 Like