Is this even legal?

@Bret_HoneyGold Is this a conversion or straight from plant?

They take bulk hhc 9r and backwards convert to d9thc then recarb with enzymes. :sob:

2 Likes

No way if any fool would use that path
Hilarious :joy:

1 Like

Although it’s a silly question, I am no longer taking anything for granted, or making assumptions when it comes to cannabis. I am just asking a simple yes/no question in the hopes of receiving a simple yes/no answer.

1 Like

Literally this is atleast the bare minimum if you want to play with fire.

1 Like

Yeah, but some ass stole the fire proof pants I ordered from skyblue collective out of my mailbox…

2 Likes

Cant call you a lier, the pants dont burn!

5 Likes

So is pack trapper real weed or thca/ hemp hybrid crap?

I’ll give you a cookie if you can tell me the difference

14 Likes

f64

17 Likes

I think the #s are exaggerated but where aren’t they? I did try some 20%+ thca hemp ‘gg#4’. It had effects but compared to my unknown % not even pheno hunted homegrown it’s not good. A terrible value for the money.

Hemp flipper asking $200 an oz:

Homegrowers spending $10-15 oz to produce this:

4 Likes

Oh I can definitely tell the difference! Ordered shit from JK distro and though I definitely felt an effect something about it just wasn’t quite right.

I’m just trying to figure out if this is real bud to hold me over in between runs before I spend $200 on a zip of cbd,d8, or some thca/hemp hybrid.

It’s regular weed, not sure what the difference is though. I only bought some sugar but it’s good stuff.

1 Like

you seem unclear on the concept.
“THCA Hemp” IS weed. there is no “thca/hemp hybrid”.

17 Likes

“marketing”

2 Likes

I dont like THCa hemp, I only smoke THCa cannabis🙃

9 Likes

I fully agree with this new hype🤣 Cannabis is hemp until you heat it and then it becomes marihuana, after that its weed.

Facts.

(Edit) But somewhere deep down I feel like😂 the thca hemp people actually correct and the governments are the ones gaslighting us all these years by making " hemp" a thing so why not turn the table around on them basterds.

4 Likes

So is pack trapper thca or, excuse my ignorance, regular weed? I ask because the advertised thca hemp weed is sure different from the (for example) 20% thca, 8% THC weed at my local dispo, or the stuff I grow myself.

If the stuff at the expen$airy is 25% decarbed it’s old or dried wrong. If the stuff you grow is decarbed to that level when you jar it, you need to go back to basics.

IF the thca “hemp” is in fact GG#4, and tested at 29%thca <0.3% THC, it should be almost exactly equivalent to a 20%thca + 8% thc Gg#4 from your local store.

Thca becomes thc when you heat it. The feds have long heated to measure thc.

Thca hemp is pot that haz not got hot.

And…it might not actually be thca… in which case (sprayed hemp) one might expect there to be a noticeable difference.

You’re evaluating one vendor, I’m evaluating the concept.

10 Likes