Is this even legal?

Few days ago i was looking at yahoo news and saw article about this company in CA
They sell and ship cannabis nation wide . Here is website https://thepotshop.cc
I chat with then trough online chat and all this looks sketchy .
Wonder is anybody actually know them .

3 Likes

They’re probably doing it because of the new export law that just passed in CA

It would still be federally illegal

6 Likes

you r right still federally illegal
in Wa sate even delivery illegal

Weed is legal nation wide…… just submit it to your testing facility under hemp thca flower and you good to ship anywhere in the US

24 Likes

All the pics look stolen. They love the background remover tool.

1 Like

How do they have a payment processor

2 Likes

no idea

Or rather, how long will they KEEP the processor?

I like neptune seedbank, their newsletter had link to packtrapper.com

@TheFeds

Godspeed, I suppose

3 Likes

If it’s like other clearnet operations, they sell “tea” or something

1 Like

well it is legal under 00.3 THC ,but if tested over ? And of course it will test over ,then it became illegal

Naw. It can have as much thc-a as you can get as long as you name it hemp.

4 Likes

according to what law ?
i am just curios

1 Like

Farm bill made weed legal. Has to say hemp thca though

10 Likes

hmm
just very thin line when it shipped

SHIP: https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/8825/text/ih

SEC. 5. Effective date.

This Act shall take effect on the date on which marijuana is removed from the list of scheduled substances under the Controlled Substances Act and Federal criminal penalties for an individual who manufactures, distributes, or possesses marijuana, are eliminated.

vs Cannabis: interstate agreements: Bill Text: CA SB1326 | 2021-2022 | Regular Session | Enrolled | LegiScan

Oregon passed something similar two years ago.
https://olis.oregonlegislature.gov/liz/2019R1/Measures/Overview/SB582

decent writeup: Crossing The Line: California Looks to Permit Interstate Transfer and Distribution of Cannabis | McGlinchey Stafford PLLC

10 Likes

Super thin but the hemp farms are leading the way and showing how awesome their lead has been.

6 Likes

yall would be surprised with how much i get hit up about “THCA hemp” for prerolls lmaooooooooo

worst part is the total ignorance of federal law, Yes, the hemp bill muddies the water, and turns it into deep legal gray; buttttttt its still illegal at the end of the day.

14 Likes

I used to think that too but the hemp game showed me the way now I feel dumb for not doing all the gravy train cannabinoids.

I’m not missing the hemp thca thing though. I love super high thca hemp. You know like 36% thca hemp is fire

27 Likes

One of the people I tried to talk off the gravy train just bought a private jet lol

18 Likes

They don’t. Well, not a traditional payment processor. They accept crypto, money orders, western union, etc.

You’re going to see more of the black market hit the clear net now that there’s been a very long stretch of no arrests around people shipping or getting weed in the mail.

And yeah, gotta love that THC-A hemp, and those THC-A dabs…haha

Honestly, square has hemp payment processing, I wonder what their take is on THC-A products if they test under .3% I’m going to ask my rep.

3 Likes