Is this even legal?

Nothing better than the 50% live resin THCa hemp flower

3 Likes

I think square stopped taking hemp businesses recently, you are grandfathered in if youve already been using it

3 Likes

Now would be an awkward time to point out the weed on hemp slangers sitesā€¦

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::no_mouth::wink::upside_down_face::shushing_face:

Some big hitters here already selling bho, diamonds and flower shipped to you. shocker

2 Likes

can you prove itā€™s not hemp? burdenā€™s on you according to federal law

Hell, at this point Iā€™m way too curious and Iā€™m willing to be a guinea pig.

Iā€™m bout to buy some shit from pack trapper and if you have a specific site where I can pick something up, Iā€™ll bite there too. Fuck it.

6 Likes

Well shit, good to know. Iā€™ve had a CBD account for a while now through them. Guess Iā€™ll keep scaling the hemp side of things.

XD curiosity should go down and search thca on all the hemp slangers sitesā€¦

I bet thereā€™s a lot of but hurt THC licenses holders out thereā€¦ knowing I can ship this

Everywhere in the USā€¦ and they can only slang, at best in their neighborhood at worst in their storesā€¦lol

And it gets worseā€¦ Iā€™m a turtle, thatā€™s not willing to stick his neck out too farā€¦

#HempGuysRule ā€¦ lol

9 Likes

Exactly. I sell the shit out of THC-O and HHC through our site, as well as carts and dispos and I donā€™t even advertise. After I get our new location dialed in, Iā€™m going to run it up.

2 Likes

I think I saw the advertisement for trapper originally on Neptune so I was going to guinea pig it as well, prices are better than my local dispensaries.

2 Likes

Ordered a gram of ā€˜jungle boys dry siftā€™ just now from pack trapper.

Was pricey, 75 total, but whatevs, itā€™s for science!

7 Likes

theres only a handful of states that allow THCa. Kentucky is not one of them unfortunately. we consider it hemp if TOTAL thc is below .402 now

2 Likes

Truth is somewhere between: They have a payment process they do not intend to keep. They likely rotate banking/CC processing whenever they get their 30 day ā€œWe are not servicing you as a client. GTFO please.ā€ letters.

2 Likes

What is up with China shilling pill presses and hydrogenation machines on Future 4200 lately?

chinese-thursday-funny

6 Likes

So I paid via cashapp, sketch I know, but within a couple of hours they sent me an update with pictures of the product itself and the envelope they packed it in.

If this is ā€˜legitā€™ Iā€™ll be hard pressed to even do my own anymore.

4 Likes

Every thing is hemp now. No such thing as marijuana

4 Likes

Who needs the dark web

Was there any verification that you were 18 or 21

7 Likes

Good stuff on reporting your experiencesā€¦ cant imagine being satisfied with 75/g dry sift thoughā€¦ beyond questionable cost, what about making your own strain selections, knowing how the plant was treated, sense of pride in your efforts?

2 Likes

Eh, tbh Iā€™ve never been a connoisseur of anything, always been a budweiser kinda guy, so if I can get a decent product, thatā€™s good enough for me.

As far as price, the single grams are def pricey, but if itā€™s legit, Iā€™m more than happy paying 250 an oz for products. Iā€™m seeing ozā€™s on there for 200-250. At around 10 a gram, I can justify buying my drugs and using that time I spent on making extracts doing something else.

Itā€™s funny because I always thought Iā€™d wanna grow and extract, but Iā€™d definitely use my time differently nowadays if I could. Itā€™s weird getting older.

15 Likes

Thank you for diving and I truly seek your reports back on all fun