Is this even legal?

It’s regular weed, not sure what the difference is though. I only bought some sugar but it’s good stuff.

1 Like

you seem unclear on the concept.
“THCA Hemp” IS weed. there is no “thca/hemp hybrid”.

17 Likes

“marketing”

2 Likes

I dont like THCa hemp, I only smoke THCa cannabis🙃

9 Likes

I fully agree with this new hype🤣 Cannabis is hemp until you heat it and then it becomes marihuana, after that its weed.

Facts.

(Edit) But somewhere deep down I feel like😂 the thca hemp people actually correct and the governments are the ones gaslighting us all these years by making " hemp" a thing so why not turn the table around on them basterds.

4 Likes

So is pack trapper thca or, excuse my ignorance, regular weed? I ask because the advertised thca hemp weed is sure different from the (for example) 20% thca, 8% THC weed at my local dispo, or the stuff I grow myself.

If the stuff at the expen$airy is 25% decarbed it’s old or dried wrong. If the stuff you grow is decarbed to that level when you jar it, you need to go back to basics.

IF the thca “hemp” is in fact GG#4, and tested at 29%thca <0.3% THC, it should be almost exactly equivalent to a 20%thca + 8% thc Gg#4 from your local store.

Thca becomes thc when you heat it. The feds have long heated to measure thc.

Thca hemp is pot that haz not got hot.

And…it might not actually be thca… in which case (sprayed hemp) one might expect there to be a noticeable difference.

You’re evaluating one vendor, I’m evaluating the concept.

10 Likes

Understood.

We all agree that cannabis and hemp should be legal, decriminalised but regulated or some
Variation thereon

But the hemp industry is already on thin ice in so
Many ways and the reality is for years growing any decent flower was impossible due to the <0.3% a compliance rule

Charlottes Web, AC/DC, Canna Tzu, none of these were complaint when hemp was legalised

It took years of work, lost money, burned crops before we got to the point of having amazing options in hemp for high quality flower

The 0.3% total thc pre harvest test remains -
This is all black market MJ in front of any competent cop or judge and no solid “loophole” or Science will back you up arguing it’s hemp

The only reason this is occurring is than cannabis is hardly enforced atm - the right is fixated on abortion and identity politics, not drugs - That could change any time

Meantime legalisation is steadily approaching

So maybe this is just the thin edge of the wedge

But meantime it’s risking the whole extract and flower industry - if we get a swing against this new “designer weed” it’s going to be messy

And yes sooner or later your merchant will take note of something and flag you and then close your account - that’s an ongoing battle in most cannabis and other “high risk” industries

Ultimately many of these businesses end up
Limited by their ability to launder the money / payments just like other drug dealers as they scale, and expose themselves to wire Fraud and similar white collar crime which is often how they get busted even if you can’t pin the drugs on them

On the plus side if almostish legal “hemp” is everywhere legalisation comes by default or de facto -
We’re basically there now

5 Likes

I was half joking.

Where im from its a different story, the only country in the world where its sold illegal legal illegally.

Zero plants can be grown legally or imported or even touched providing knowledge or equipement is illegal, yet 300 shop are selling it legal (illegally)

How it does it get in those shops you might think, by breaking the law is the answer.

They buy it illegal, sel it legal and pay taxes, the famous “backdoor” policy, yet the moment you buy it legally, you break the law😂

Dude saying KCA LAbs in KY is a DEA front company?

Nope. That’s all you.

Too bad, I thought with the ID verification packtrapper might be able to keep their CC processor for a while.

1 Like

Any additional updates from people who ordered from the potshop?

I’ll send you something

https://www.reddit.com/r/altcannabinoids/comments/1468x3l/dea_response_letter_when_asked_the_controlled/

2 Likes

so thca is fundamentally thc in their eyes?

duh!

2 Likes