Is there a market for CBG

Considering it. Ill have to get back to you on it though.

1 Like

You say the word…I will fly you in…pay you what you want…and have 10 kilos or more ready for you to show us what to do. And of course be forever grateful

8 Likes

Why not cut it with ethanol or another solvent until the thc is below .3%? Although that might be impractical if the crude is really 17%.

Why not just keep the thc in the concentrate? Your in Colorado, I thought this was recreational legal there?

A 3:1 cbd:thc has sooooo much medicinal value. I personally like a 1:1 but 3:1 is a pretty awesome medicine.

Especially as a full spectrum oil. Personally I’d rather have the 3:1 then the isolate. I’ve beem saying this for a little while this year. I really see a ton more pain relief, and reduced muscle fatigue when using a full spectrum 1:1 concentrate with a moderate amount of cbn.

I’ve tried thc isolate to cbd isolate and everything in between and nothing even comes close to the relief I get from having both cannabinoids.

Is this just to be able to transport over state lines?

6 Likes

From what I understand, in order to sell that in Colorado you must have a rec marijuana license. Colorado hemp market is ran by the Colorado dept of ag…not the marijuana enforcement department (med)

7 Likes

https://future4200.com/t/is-cbd-crude-oil-even-being-sold/

Maybe in other states

I would sell it as crude…if i was able to. If anyone wants to make send me a buyer…I will make sure there is a commission involved. What is it worth…I have heard all kinds of different numbers

2 Likes

What’s your process?

2 Likes

We have been building our whole brand on CBG. It’s been doing wonders for my clients

5 Likes

Well honestly we havent done it yet. Our full spectrum crude came back with 5.7% cbd. We have to run it thru chromotapgrphy to remove some THC so we thought maybe we should isolate the CBG…Question is…is it worth it.

You may also consider just recombining the CBG with the CBD given the current prices for THC free distillate. CBG by itself commands a good price but it takes a while to collect a decent amount. You could flip the CBD/CBG distillate immediately.

At what price could it be flipped fast?

THC free distillate sells for $12-13k per kilo here in Colorado. High CBG numbers make it all the more attractive to buyers too.

4 Likes

I have a market for cbg in Charlotte, NC. In talks right now to get some out here and start showing it to my network. Also a market for CBN

1 Like

I have CBG Isolate and CBN Distillate for sale right now.

You can hit me up any time if your current supply runs out.

I sell enough of it to have a consistant stream coming into my warehouse

3 Likes

This is an interesting topic! Currently my partner is trying to convince his boss to allow him to cross a couple strains in their rec cultivation facility here in Las Vegas. The “strain” would be high in THC, CBD, CBGA, Myrcene, and Caryophyllene we think. What’s being done research wise on CBG/CBGa?

2 Likes

Colon carcinogenesis is inhibited by the TRPM8 antagonist cannabigerol, a Cannabis-derived non-psychotropic cannabinoid - PubMed Happy Reading
A large Well known farrmaceutical company yust started cultivating a diffrent plant that is rich in Cbg origanaly from south Afrika forgot the name

5 Likes

Can you get seeds?

Of the Cbg rich plant ?

Yessir