Infinite CBD Terpene email - regulations?

MCT, Vit E, PEG. a little surprised by MCT to be honest. what is stopping people from just looking up one of the countless other GRAS flavorless food additives and using that instead? sounds to me like this might open the door to new issues

Gras is ingestion, not inhalation.

I’ve been “scolded” (lol, in a + way) from graywolf over the past 6 yrs from just that word and meaning.

7 Likes

Terps are for kids…
Lol

I havent smoked flower in almost 4 yrs. All my new tester strains, my wife samples. I’m not a big fan of Terps, plant material, etc.

Btw, I only grow epic strains, I dont have room for bs imposters.

Get me dosed, and back to work in the garden or what-not.

1 Like

^ Agreed. Same reason I prefer vodka. :wink:

1 Like

Tequila!!!
1800 silver only.

I love my margaritas. I do 2 daily while gardening.

4 Likes

Agave flavor is a pretty close second, but good smoky mezcal shits all over any tequila I’ve ever had imo. With some Sal de gusano and a slice of orange… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’s my point. Banning something like MCT that’s had no real issues (not to my knowledge at least) may encourage people to track down another ingredient that’s perfectly safe on paper to ingest but a dice roll in a vape pen. Just feel like this ban creates a false sense of security

Cannabis flower and what is sold as cannabis Terpenes for pens are just not the same at all.

I still only smoke flower and dab High Terpene butane and solventless extracts as they are the only thing that provides that real strong modulated high

1 Like

Does your weed taste like hay? Because terpless weed taste like hay and wood.

The smells and tastes are what correlate to the variation in high quality cannabis’ strong clean highs. Terpless weed is very weak comparatively.

Can’t tell if you were just joking though

1 Like

Oh trust me, I know. The pens i make and smoke are 100% cannabis.

1 Like

Zero wood taste. There is pretty much zero taste.

There are a few on here that have had the honor of sampling my work.

And nope, I don’t smoke flower at all.

1 Like

What’s the point of the entourage effect then? Those effects are coming from (or very highly correlated to) strong tasting and smelling compounds

I haven’t seen any data suggesting the entourage effect is real just yet. I did see a study recently showing that terpenes do not regulate CB1&2 absorption of cannabinoids. They even mentioned that the data doesn’t prove terpenes don’t modulate the effects in some way, but, it isn’t that way.

I’ll try to find it.

Edit: Here it is, I posted it after I found it.

1 Like

I’m not saying Terpenes are causing it. Just compounds that correlate to strong smell or taste

As to existence, you don’t need any studies. The entourage effect is extremely apparent.

Smoke pure THCA or pure d9THC distillate and compare to effects of high quality cannabis. It’s night and day different with high quality cannabis being much stronger and cleaner feeling

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, this is making me very sad lol.

Like I can’t tell if I’m being trolled or not. Y’all are seriously saying you don’t see a difference in loud smelling cannabis and stuff that doesn’t have a smell?

5 Likes

You are saying you don’t see difference in cultivars like the Chem family and stuff in the Haze family?

Why wouldn’t everyone just grow high yielding Blue Dream then if there’s no entourage effect?

4 Likes

Not at all dude, I’m 100% vested in the idea that terpenes and other compounds in the plant regulate and affect the personal experience. I’m just pointing out the fact that we don’t have any real data proving how and why it happens.

There’s a reason some people get panic attacks from strains like Green Crack, and people like me get a pleasant and euphoric “up” sensation that makes me want to hike or clean stuff. We just don’t know exactly what it is.

4 Likes

Ok yes, I definitely agree we have no clue what is causing these effects in practice.

They correlate to strong smelling cannabis but the actual compounds or process that’s occurring is still a mystery

4 Likes

Please show me a study saying mct is safe for inhalation.

You’re making assumptions.

Let’s assume vitamin e is safe then too.

2 Likes

American Chemical Society › pubs › …
Web results
Toxicant Formation in Dabbing: The Terpene … - ACS Publications - American Chemical Society

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://pubs.acs.org/doi/pdf/10.1021/acsomega.7b01130&ved=2ahUKEwj2u5GNvaPlAhV4FjQIHS0lAbgQFjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw3QefeY7rlGpOSbWujDUB1E

Heres a study that was done on the combustion of terpenes.

Some have read this some havent. I suggest you do if you havent.

Nail temp has a direct correlation to benzene production when terpenes are present

1 Like