Infinite CBD Terpene email - regulations?

Just got this weird email from infinite CBD (@Son_Down ?) about terpene regulations… does anyone know what regulations they’re talking about? I can’t find anything specific to terpenes that is new… is this vaping related?

Know where they are based out of? I hear either WA or OR banned botanical terpenes in formulations.

4 Likes

Denver based like us…

Ohhhhh. Did you not hear about the MED proposing new regs here?

yes terpenes have been banned in multiple states for use as additives in vapes, unless they are derived from the cannabis you made an extract with.

3 Likes

I did not! Has anything been finalized or is it just proposed rules?

I’ll see what else I can find…

Just proposed at the moment. The meeting was yesterday. They’re saying they want to use the FDA’s list of inactive ingredients. Basically, if it isn’t on that list and approved for inhalation you can’t add it in. Supposedly they don’t have any problems with botanical terps.

1 Like

Hope they ban all botanical terpenes from all states and less see how people handle it.

4 Likes

Here’s the list, it’s a doozy.

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cder/iig/index.cfm

1 Like

Thanks! Gotta keep up with all this.

@Killa12345 I agree! I’ve always wondered about the safety of the botanical terps and honestly the cannabis derived ones too. We are making stuff WAY stronger than exists in nature.

1 Like

Maybe this whole debacle can end up as a reset for the terpene industry and it moves towards selling products that actually provide real modulation instead of just perfumey fruity tastes and smells

6 Likes

Then what shall I do with the huge collection of Terps i have now?

I was thinking of sending all the thickets and dilutent back to the mfg with a big F U letter inside. But not sure if that will constitute threats or what not.

4 Likes

Maybe just throw a couple pictures of savage taco bell dumps in there.

3 Likes

No not the TEPRENES!

3 Likes

Received an email today…Denver Terpenes just released 6 new strains “aLL NAtuRaL SolVeNtLeSs bLeNdS” bahahaha😂 Edit:

@Demontrich I think I’m gonna use my truckload of terpenes in an essential oil diffuser lol

@ExTek90 Solventless solvents awesome!

4 Likes

Solventless terpenes dude. The future of taste.

3 Likes

Yeah, I got 2 emails, and 4 phone calls from them today. Something about a new release of new terps.

Wish they didnt call from an unavailable number. I cant block unavailable numbers

1 Like

When I make my personal carts, its 100% raw 91% disty only. I’m not a big fan of flavors. If I want flavor, I’ll eat a sammich.

Lol

7 Likes

Eh, call me crazy, I’ll smoke cannabis terps til I die. Even if it’s just flower. CMH dankness for the win.

3 Likes

i was told they’re “solventless” because the other ones on the site have ethanol in them. the solventless ones have mct iirc.

1 Like